The sun n fun blues....

We who are going to be there need to take a group photo.

No friggin way...... I don't want y'aal huntin' me down the next time I say something stupid or inflammatory.....

What knowledge? :D

Reported for RoC.... Explain this one to the Ban Hammer!:

• Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person, on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. Make your point without calling names or casting aspersions on others.
  • Trolling is prohibited. Whenever someone is clearly and deliberately posting for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board, it is considered "trolling." Trolling does not encourage further healthy discussion in the long run; rather, it encourages personal attacks and ill will.
:popcorn::ohsnap::nono::nonod::raspberry:

Reported for RoC.... Explain this one to the Ban Hammer!:

• Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person, on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. Make your point without calling names or casting aspersions on others.
  • Trolling is prohibited. Whenever someone is clearly and deliberately posting for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board, it is considered "trolling." Trolling does not encourage further healthy discussion in the long run; rather, it encourages personal attacks and ill will.
:popcorn::ohsnap::nono::nonod::raspberry:
I am not a troll (I look better than that) and if I personally attacked, I would use your name. LOL But, I will report myself. :) I just asked an innocent question ya know.

Skydog gets it! Whoop, whoop!

Keep whoopin... the Ban Hammer team is deliberating..

giphy.gif

Damn, Tuesday and Wednesday for me.

Depending on the final bill for my annual, I might be taking a Greyhound there. you know... Because Spirit Airlines just cost too much!

I've been to SnF once, a bit over 10 years ago. Had a great time. We happened to be in Florida at the time, it wasn't a special trip. Have fun! We're headed for Singapore next Friday, so it's out this year, too.

Stopping by the Spruce Creek Downwind for dinner Wed. Evening, if anyone is interested??

Sorry you can't make it, but Gold Seal will have the full camera crew and live broadcast studio there. We're packed up now and ready to go:

55719350_10219009611180486_6656709124182507520_n.jpg

Here are some of the folks we'll have visiting in "Studio C"

upload_2019-3-30_13-7-44.png

Plus, we'll be streaming a P-51 cockpit checkout with Lee Lauderback on Wednesday. I suspect Lee has more hours in a Mustang than any human who has ever lived.

upload_2019-3-30_13-10-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-30_13-7-7.png
    upload_2019-3-30_13-7-7.png
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2019-3-30_13-9-7.png
    upload_2019-3-30_13-9-7.png
    535.8 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2019-3-30_13-9-52.png
    upload_2019-3-30_13-9-52.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back