Pilot crashes plane in murder attempt

I always wonder - when a pilot takes a plane to purposely crash it, does he follow checklists and proper procedures up to the time when he decides to crash it?

Did he file a flight plan? What do you suppose he put in block 9?

Also, on foreflight, do you think he put in a user waypoint?

I always wonder - when a pilot takes a plane to purposely crash it, does he follow checklists and proper procedures up to the time when he decides to crash it?

Should just ask hi....oh.

Wow. What have you learned?

When attempting a murder-suicide, DO NOT phone the victims.

I think if he had survived he'd have an easy insanity plea.

It never occurred to me to crash a baby shower. No. A bachelorette party, yes.

Did he draw a penis in the sky before, uh shooting his metal wad into her house? Like a boss? Cause that’s how it’s done. I think.

The most pressing question thoughhhhhhh,,......

Can it be logged as PIC and if so, does it count as a landing? Asking for a friend of course....

Wouldn’t surprise me, they say most folks that jump off bridges take their shoes off first...

Yes, and you have to publish you own check list:

1. Mixture rich
2. Fuel pumps on
3. All electrical items on
4. Gear up
5. Flaps up
6. Propeller maximum RPM
7. Throttle full open
8. Altitude proper floor.
9. Airspeed naximum.

Shades of The English Patient...

Did he draw a penis in the sky before, uh shooting his metal wad into her house? Like a boss? Cause that’s how it’s done. I think.
Sounds as if you’ve put a lot of thought into this. :eek:
Should we alert the authorities?

Maybe this guy needed a little more practice to successfully crash into a house....

The most pressing question thoughhhhhhh,,......

Can it be logged as PIC and if so, does it count as a landing? Asking for a friend of course....
And did he start logging before or after stopping at the fuel pump? :D

Of course he does, I mean...he's not crazy!

Specially the last two items on the checklist.
41) Put head between legs
42) Kiss your ass goodbye

Back