Wanted: Partnership Create or Join Partnership - MN

SunandSky

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
GUMPS
Looking to either join or create a partnership for a complex single.

Considering either a M20, C182RG, Piper Arrow, C210, Cirrus 20, or equivalent in the south Minneapolis metro area. KLVN or KFCM is ideal.

Idea is to have 2 to 3 partners in a used aircraft that is IFR and cross country capable with time building and X/C be a key focus, but not the only focus.

Financially, the idea is for an "all in" of $30-40k each for either joining or purchasing for a total of $60 or $120K based on # of members.

Open to offers and ideas. CFI's even more interesting.

Let's talk

I don't think Lance Fisher (@gismo) has been around here in quite some time, but he's likely still active on BeechTalk. He's got a 55 Baron based at KFCM and should know the scene well. Sorry I can't offer any better help than that.

Thanks for this. All info is appreciated.

:)

Looking to either join or create a partnership for a complex single.

Considering either a M20, C182RG, Piper Arrow, C210, Cirrus 20, or equivalent in the south Minneapolis metro area. KLVN or KFCM is ideal.

Idea is to have 2 to 3 partners in a used aircraft that is IFR and cross country capable with time building and X/C be a key focus, but not the only focus.

Financially, the idea is for an "all in" of $30-40k each for either joining or purchasing for a total of $60 or $120K based on # of members.

Open to offers and ideas. CFI's even more interesting.

Let's talk

Did you find any people? I might be interested if its in KLVN.

The flying club at FCM has (2) Centurions, (2) Skylanes and (2) Skyhawks plus at least one A&P in their club. I was told there was a fairly long waiting list though.

The Cirrus SR20 isn't Complex or HP, did you mean the SR22?

I believe there is a guy who owns a SR20 and does leaseback to Inflight. Maybe he would be more intersted in having a few partners instead now?

The flying club at FCM has (2) Centurions, (2) Skylanes and (2) Skyhawks plus at least one A&P in their club. I was told there was a fairly long waiting list though.

The Cirrus SR20 isn't Complex or HP, did you mean the SR22?

I believe there is a guy who owns a SR20 and does leaseback to Inflight. Maybe he would be more intersted in having a few partners instead now?

@Sinistar I've been emailing that club for 2-3 months (Twin City Cloud 7), No reply. Also, their website seems to be "absent" of any recent posts. Are they even alive anymore?

As a sidenote - I've sent emails to other clubs in the area since it is a reasonable alternative, but, either haven't gotten responses or got replies that they are several deep on a waiting list - hence the partnership idea.

@AmanB - Some response, but, nothing that fits the bill. Please PM with what you are looking for and we can discuss. And yes, KLVN is definitely an option.

@Sinistar I've been emailing that club for 2-3 months (Twin City Cloud 7), No reply. Also, their website seems to be "absent" of any recent posts. Are they even alive anymore?

As a sidenote - I've sent emails to other clubs in the area since it is a reasonable alternative, but, either haven't gotten responses or got replies that they are several deep on a waiting list - hence the partnership idea.

@AmanB - Some response, but, nothing that fits the bill. Please PM with what you are looking for and we can discuss. And yes, KLVN is definitely an option.
hi Sunandsky - sent you a message. not sure if you got it?

Back