Untuckit..a blouse for men, change my mind

By all means, if it covers your ass crack when you bend over, by God wear it untucked.

I don't tuck in a shirt if wearing shorts

Something just doesn't seem right about it

These Untucked shirts remind me of news videos and photos depicting Russian Military and Police officials with “THEIR” Untucked shirts with Ties on, no less. Oh, and epaulets.

My older brother quit tucking in his shirts several years ago. High dollar shirts, alone and with sports coats. No idea why . . . . He ain't no millenial, he'll turn 60 next year. It's not my idea of stylish, although I often don't tuck in polo shirts outside of work.

My brother doesn’t tuck his shirt in either,,,,,, but that’s because he’s try to hide his large gut, he’s 60 too. He tells me every man needs a shed over his tools..
I told him not much use when you can’t reach the said needed tools.

When it's cold out, I like to wear a flannel shirt untucked over a tucked-in T-shirt. It's almost like a very light coat.

In the military, any coat or top that is not tucked in is called a blouse.

I blame the French.

I hate to admit it but the above is correct and they gave us latrine... except in the Navy.

My brother doesn’t tuck his shirt in either,,,,,, but that’s because he’s try to hide his large gut, he’s 60 too.

The problem is, an untucked shirt typically accentuates a large gut...not disguises it. It also makes one look like they purchased their shirt from a tent and awning mfgr.

He tells me every man needs a shed over his tools. I told him not much use when you can’t reach the said needed tools.

Reminds me of an old joke...

Bob and Rick were at their 25 year high school class reunion. They happen to find themselves walking into the toilet together. Bob couldn't help but to notice how many pounds Rick had gained since their high school days. He had an enormous gut.

They bellied up to adjacent urinals and chatted while getting rid of some rented beer.

Finally Bob can't handle any more and spouts off, "dude, how much freakin' weight have you gained since high school? You look like s***!"

"I don't know" Rick replies, "quite a bit, I just gave up and quit weighing myself."

"How long has it been since you've seen your pecker?" Bob asks.

"I don't know," Rick replies, "it's been a long time."

"Why don't you diet?" Bob asks.

"I don't know," Rick replies, "what color is it now?"

Back