Anyone else pizzed off with the UI change of GP

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
With the latest update, this little UI change is driving me nuts .... anyone else feels the same or is it just me?

IMG_3238.jpg

What is the change....I haven' flown in 3 weeks :(

If you guys can’t see it... it’s safe to assume it’s my OCD. Look at the top right bar... it’s not alight to the left bar

If you guys can’t see it... it’s safe to assume it’s my OCD. Look at the top right bar... it’s not alight to the left bar

It would cover the direction (North) marker if they moved it up.
Simply unacceptable.

Now, if it was the South marker....

I don't use GP...
but to answer your question, hell yes I'm pizzed.

I think a phone call is in order, to let them know we over here on PoA, don't like it when they upset Wannfly.
And then we'll send them a basket of lotion for it's skin.

If you are talking the two black boxes/buttons for Turbulence and Flight Condition, I don't know if I've ever seen them at the top, I thought all that stuff stacked up on the lower right.

If you are talking the two black boxes/buttons for Turbulence and Flight Condition, I don't know if I've ever seen them at the top, I thought all that stuff stacked up on the lower right.

I always remember them being on top, the North marker under it.... or I am imagining things ... again

Ok i am NOT imagining things ... phew ... the boxes were aligned and the compass marker was on the left

Old pic

IMG_3221.jpg

Did someone say I get a lotion or something ?

OMG... Now I see what you're complaining about... Geeze, man! There are children starving in Africa...LOL

OMG... Now I see what you're complaining about... Geeze, man! There are children starving in Africa...LOL

And I solve those in my day job(seriously) but when I am not at work....

Wow, almost looks as bad as WingX! ;)

I don't know why, but my GP looks somewhat different (I realize that my map layer differs, of course). There aren't any extra UI elements. My version is 7.1.3.

Screenshot_20190308-230752.png

You don't happen to be one of them iPhone users by any chance?

what the hell is a UI? Uniformed internet user?

Did you try landscape orientation?

My OCD kicked in when I noticed your battery discharged...I plug mine in when flying, always.

Tom

And why do u have 2 “horriz acc’s”? And wtf is horriz acc?

I don't know why, but my GP looks somewhat different (I realize that my map layer differs, of course). There aren't any extra UI elements. My version is 7.1.3.

You don’t appear to have any overlays turned on. I turned on turbulence and weather => flight conditions, and duplicated the OP’s image.

Did you try landscape orientation?

My OCD kicked in when I noticed your battery discharged...I plug mine in when flying, always.

Tom

Same in landscape mode....
yah I forgot to plug in, it was a short flight though

And why do u have 2 “horriz acc’s”? And wtf is horriz acc?

I never bothered to change those ... but after you mentioned I see there are some useful stuff there

Back