Good day for a PnP Flight DTO-CLL-RBD-DTO

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Had a wonderful afternoon flying with my friend from KFTW tower, Matt Wells. We did a PnP flight picking up "Teddy" from the Bryan, Texas animal shelter to Samoyed Rescue of Texas.

I want to give a public shoutout to whomever was working the CLL sector for Houston Approach as we were coming in. The area was crazy busy with arrivals all wanting the ILS and RNAV for 35 and the other traffic in the area. This fellow was really on his game and provided top shelf service to all.

I hope the others in the Texas area got a chance to go flying. It was a good day for it!

part0-1.jpg part0-2.jpg

Had a wonderful afternoon flying with my friend from KFTW tower, Matt Wells. We did a PnP flight picking up "Teddy" from the Bryan, Texas animal shelter to Samoyed Rescue of Texas.

I want to give a public shoutout to whomever was working the CLL sector for Houston Approach as we were coming in. The area was crazy busy with arrivals all wanting the ILS and RNAV for 35 and the other traffic in the area. This fellow was really on his game and provided top shelf service to all.

I hope the others in the Texas area got a chance to go flying. It was a good day for it!

View attachment 72280 View attachment 72281
That's a happy face! (The dog, not you guys...)

That's a happy face! (The dog, not you guys...)
He has a very friendly disposition.... When I was petting him while the shelter representative was providing information to pass on to SRT, Teddy was leaning against me and would remind me that I had stopped scratching his ears or butt when I had to use my hands for some other task.

I think he would make a really good MPR dog. And told the guys at SRT this. So if no one down here adopts him, I'll make sure Sybil knows about Teddy.

PS. Are you flying again yet?

Awesome pup and awesome flight, thanks for helping out with the rescues! *thumbup*

Just as my airplane went down for annual, numerous good transports popped up. And weather is good now. Dammit. Timing is always an issue.

Back