You are what you eat...

Which cereal best suits your personality?

• Cap'n Crunch

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Fruit Loops

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Grape Nuts

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Lucky Charms

• Cheerios

• Total voters
In the spirit of the question I chose Lucky Charms. I'm a pretty lucky guy.

But for breakfast cereal my usual choice is Shredded Wheat.

Sugar crusted chocolate covered chocolate flakes....

After heart attack....... honey on plain oatmeal...:(

Not much of a cereal guy, but when I do, it’s usually a bowl of nails without any milk.

So... you’re saying Grape Nuts? I have to leave that in a bowl of milk overnight to soften it enough to eat. And that’s when I was a kid...

My fav cereal (as a kid, I rarely eat cereal anymore) isn't on the list - Count Chocula! I haven't seen him around lately, though. I wonder if the Cap'n got him:

Which cereal best suits your personality?

I feel pretty lucky most of the time. However, my cereal is a real mish-mash. I mix equal amounts of raw oatmeal, granola, Original Fiber One, and Arbonne protein mix and fiber. Then I add 2 tbs. of ground flax seed, plus enough milk to soften everything. Sometimes I'll slice half a banana to put on top.

How did you leave Corn Flakes and Wheaties off the list?

I am personally a Wheaties guy. I just listed the cereals with the most evocative names. It seems many here are (Fruit) Loops and (Grape) Nuts!

My grandmother always had Grape Nuts for breakfast. I just called them rocks.

I love me some Grape Nuts.

Make sure the Gr is in there. Not so much a fan of it without.

My fav cereal (as a kid, I rarely eat cereal anymore) isn't on the list - Count Chocula! I haven't seen him around lately, though. I wonder if the Cap'n got him:

I haven't eaten cereal for years, but back in the day I loved Capt'n Crunch and Fruit Loops. But in spite of what Crunch said in the video, that cereal would wear out the roof of your mouth right in front.

I haven't eaten cereal since I was a kid, but when I did eat it, the only one I really actually liked was some kind of granola cereal but it was really loaded up with caramel and sugar. Healthy it was not. Rice Chex weren't bad but more of a snack thing.

I F hated Cheerios. I hated them. Hate hate hate. You pour milk in. the g****n things float to the top. They will not absorb the milk. I F hate liquid milk in cereal.

Grape Nuts? Don't get me started. They rank right down there with Cheerios but for different reasons.

Lucky Charms was an odd one. I would pick out the charms.

Kellog's Frosted Flakes was a good compromise. If I was to do the milk in the cereal thing, that would be my choice.

As an adult, cereal is not on my radar even as a decadent F it food. You are better off eating something like a danish or an apple fritter, which is equally bad for you but a hell of a lot tastier.

As an adult, cereal is not on my radar even as a decadent F it food. You are better off eating something like a danish or an apple fritter, which is equally bad for you but a hell of a lot tastier.

Yep, if you're gonna eat sugar for breakfast, may as well be something good.

Rasin bran and lucky charms, always on the shelf.

Didn’t feel much like dinner tonight so instead I had a slice of carrot cake.

Usual breakfast is a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese. Plain, unflavored cream cheese, as God intended.

No cereal these days. Used to love Lucky Charms, Cap'n Crunch, Grape Nuts (gotta let them soften up some in milk), Kashi, and a few others equally. Now it's a fine keto breakfast, we'll see how well that works out with the next visit to the cardiologist.

I thought I was gunna turn into a cat the other night but with a one slip of the tongue I became a real butt hole!

Back