Some humor for today...

b087c9aea399b875ca4cec1f5fcb7b58.jpg

I always find it funny when the pilot gets on the PA to announce important things like the wind direction / speed and ceilings at the destination. I'm sure everyone in the airplane really needs to know those.

Ok, so far I've spent about 30 minutes surfing this guy's site and looking over his comics. LOL - I gotta bookmark this for later.
He does some really nice long form cartoons also. I totally identify with this one. He has a couple on running that are pretty good too.

I always find it funny when the pilot gets on the PA to announce important things like the wind direction / speed and ceilings at the destination. I'm sure everyone in the airplane really needs to know those.
They need something to do in the cockpit! Otherwise they'd fall asleep bored. And since they are pilots and thus likely socially awkward, they can't talk about anything else but flying and airplanes. So there, you get the CIGs, WND and that's it. Shut up, strap in, clap after a nice landing and thank you for choosing whatever airline you found had the cheapest flight to your destination. :)

Back