How not to fly an instrument approach to mins

Okay, so how do I set up a bot to reply to my POA posts and tell me what an awesome pilot I am. I need to counteract the comments from those that have actually seen me fly. :)
You just make a couple of extra accounts and login with those... that's how I get likes here. If I didn't do that for myself no one else will because I'm a real prick.

I saw this post on FB today, thought immediately of this post, but it's another guy.

upload_2019-3-2_18-35-20.png

The real question is how do I know that I am not a bot. I mean, would my programmer tell me?

Well, have you ever injured a human being, or, through inaction, allowed a human being to come to harm?

Do you obey orders given by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the previous rule?

Do you protect your own existence as long as such protection do not conflict with the previous two rules?

Last edited:
Well, have you ever injured a human being, or, through inaction, allowed a human being to come to harm?

Do you obey orders given by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the previous rule?

Do you protect your own existence as long as such protection do not conflict with the previous two rules?

Asimov would be proud.

Jerry is back...

Enjoy their CRM. I wasn't going to watch the entire video until 6:38 minutes in when entering the runway they follow the taxiway edge markings....

Who are the idiots that comment on you tube saying he flies great? Probably the same pilots that ask if they can log PIC.

Jerry is back...

Enjoy their CRM. I wasn't going to watch the entire video until 6:38 minutes in when entering the runway they follow the taxiway edge markings....

Already taken down . . .

When you “have to” test your autopilot that has been acting up in IMC conditions, you just might be Jerry.

Mike told him what was wrong with first approach, he was flying the approach at 145 knots, too fast for that system I'm thinking.

gad that was painful to watch.... he's all spit and bravo when he is alone and no one else there to call out his mistakes.... but with that experienced pilot there, he was a hot mess.

Just like Fiddler on the Roof.....

Pilots: Instructor! Instructor! Is there a blessing for Jerry W?
Instructor: Why certainly. May ATC Bless the Jerry W....... and keep him far away from us!​

Watching his videos is like eating a big bag of potato chips... I know I shouldn’t, but just one more...

One video has his daughter in the right seat; another has his wife.

He appears to be aware of some criticism. In one of his videos he defends posting them so others can learn from his mistakes, and in another he discusses personal minimums.

Back