Ever smell pot in the air while flying?

In the 70s my father used to ask me if marijuana smelled like burning alfalfa. I told him I'd never been to a party so wild that they started passing alfalfa around...

I always thought that I could smell french fries when I would fly over Purdue University. I have no idea what I was actually smelling but it was strong.

Flying paramotors low among the beach, it wasn't unusual to smell the suntan lotion.

lol, I don’t buy it. They likely acted off info from an informant and made up that story.

I'm with you.

They wanted to send a message to the rest of the local "farmers" that they can't hide from the sharp nose of the law.

Best I got is that I used to have a friend that lived across from a chicken processing plant.

There was a huge field in between the house and the plant; however, on a hot day, when the wind was blowing the "wrong" way... hooooooo boy. I don't know how the workers managed.

How does this relate to pot in the air? There will eventually be delicious fried chicken to eat.

How does this relate to aviation? Flying chickens, of course.

I smelled a F-16's exhaust when he "bumped" me, then lit his burner. And hot hydraulic fluid smells like yeast baking, to my nose.

Dopers and drunks both smell bad, just diffrent. Glad I don't smell either brand of addictive personality while in flight. So far.

Back