The Perfect Flight Bag. (Do I really need to put the parenthetical satire part?)

I have a pocket in my computer bag that has a disturbingly similar rat’s nest of wires in it.

Funny stuff.

Was that a subtle way of announcing #3 on the way? If so, congratulations!

You can get around the USB battery pack free-energy block by plugging a power strip into itself, plug a charger into the strip, plug charger into USB battery charge port, and drop that in your flight bag, it should fit.

Is it possible use of the "cooking ingredients" and drinks lead to the use of the "pen?" Hmm...

Know what I just figgered? Quick lime bags can be used as ballast!

Great video. Love the wires.

Btw how many planes do you have? Grumman and a Cirrus?

Great video. Love the wires.

Btw how many planes do you have? Grumman and a Cirrus?

I own a Grumman. My dad owns a Cirrus.
Anytime I say "your plane" when referring to the Cirrus, he quickly corrects me and says "Our plane"

I once called the Grumman "Ours" and he said "Oh I'm never going to fly that thing without you in it. That one is yours"

I gave him a set of keys to my plane to return the favor. He flew it once with me in the right seat and the whole time he played nice but I could tell he was not thrilled with the quality of the avionics and speed but he kept saying "You got yourself a good plane"

I doubt he will ever fly it again and the the Cirrus is undergoing a major overhaul. I think once it is back from the shop, he is going to sell it and give up flying.

The last 6 years of flying with my dad has been amazing. I hope he and I get to fly it to OSH this year together.

I'm hoping someday I can be cool like my instructors and just carry out a headset and energy drink to the plane.

As if Eren and your mom aren't always laughing about your browsing history.

Back