Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
how to use it?

I would pickle it first, then decide how much work it would be to do your second and third choices. If you buy that boat sell it yesterday.

I would pickle it first, then decide how much work it would be to do your second and third choices. If you buy that boat sell it yesterday.
As I build a 0-200-/0-300 that will not be use quickly, I preserve each piece as it goes together. no need to pickle.
To add, the engine will not get run on the test cell until it is ready to be installed or shipped.

I’d mount a prop on it, bolt it on the wall in my shop, and use it as a shop fan on hot days.

I’d mount a prop on it, bolt it on the wall in my shop, and use it as a shop fan on hot days.

This would be awesome, just tune it to run on natural gas instead of 100LL.

Build a small 2 person Airboat?

IMG00073-20110114-1747.jpg

Or, for a less practical alternative: mount it on the stern of your new sailboat so you're never becalmed...:)

Selling it would enable the boat project.

Another vote for a C120/140

Find a T-craft, or Airknocker, go exp, and have fun with it. ;)

I know someone looking for one. If you WERE to sell it, what kind of price would it command?

For me you need warm water, ain't none around here.

There's an STC to put an O200 in a Cub. It'd still be slow, but it would climb like a raped ape.

If you put it on an airboat what prop would you need?

Find someone who has an er coupe ,that needs an engine.

Build a 25,000 to 100,000kw backup generator for your home and have power when the power goes out. Run it on mogas.
The military used the O-200 to power their generators in the '60s and '70s.

Noah W

Build a 25,000 to 100,000kw backup generator for your home and have power when the power goes out. Run it on mogas.
The military used the O-200 to power their generators in the '60s and '70s.

Noah W
already have back up power, haven't used it since we got the motorhome.

Back