For Sale Airspeed Indicator and/or Altimeter (SOLD!)

WmInce

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
WmInce
Flight Design original equipment (2006 CTSW).

Instrument faces and glass look new, 47 hours total on each, before being replaced with twin Dynon Skyviews.

Sold as pair - $400 + 2nd-day FedEx shippiing.

Airspeed Indicator - UMA, MFG. P/N 16-311-161, $250 + 2nd-day FedEx shipping each.

Altimeter - Falcon Gauge, Model No. ALT20INF-3N, $150 + 2nd-day FedEx shipping each.

Ship to continental US only. No overseas sales.

If interested, please post here or send me a private forum message.

54D6BC37-1619-45B6-8975-DF267EBBFB9C.jpeg 93AFD357-96D8-424A-B646-4F51D1CF6CBF.jpeg

Last edited:
Where were you last week? I just spent $627 for a refurbished altimeter. :mad:

Model # and manufacturer?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get to your PM. I want them, shoot a note to my pm please.

I just PM’d you. Please try my PM again. If it does not work let me know.
Thank you.

Will send you an email, thanks. Ha, just checked again and now the link to Start a conversation is there but wasn't this morning. Anyway the email will go out shortly.

The two instruments (airspeed and altimeter) I purchased are not going to be used.

I made a mistake and won't use them. They were going in to my biplane but I'll have to remove the fuel tank, to make that happen and to do that I'd have to remove the top wing! As what I have is still working the install is not going to happen so they are for sale again. I will start a new thread if I need to but wanted to continue this one if possible as all the info is already here at the top. And the instruments are exactly as advertised.

Larry

Just realized these are marked sold at the top of the page so will will repost shortly, sorry about that.

Back