Cure for cancer; does anyone believe this?

I’ve often heard that modern day medical advances allow for a cure for cancer to exist, it would just put the massively profitable biotech industry out of business. Pretty sad if it’s true.
Its not.

If a cure for cancer was every found our economy would probably collapse.
This is a common belief. Completely incorrect, but common none the less. A cancer cure would most likely be a treatment as opposed to anything preventative such as a vaccine. Treatments are profitable. Treatments are great for the economy.

Another commonly heard misconception is the theory that evil big pharma doesn't want to find cures for cancer or any other malady. Again, the exact opposite is true. And the reason is simple. Cures are profitable. And every cured patient is one more person that is alive and therefore able to get sick with some other illness which pharmaceuticals can cure. People that don't get cured, get dead. And dead people don't need medicine.

Kenny's link describes the original 'news article' very well; thanks for posting.
And the thought that anyone is suppressing a cure - conspiracy theory.

I was missing Brazil nuts recently and in the process of finding a source and ordering some I was reminded just what an amazing gift of nature they are.

https://draxe.com/brazil-nuts/

I’ve often heard that modern day medical advances allow for a cure for cancer to exist, it would just put the massively profitable biotech industry out of business. Pretty sad if it’s true.
I chalk those sort of stories up to the 200 miles per gallon carburetor patent that was bought out by Ford

Back