Cool Elec Plane for Organ transport.

An update on Beta Technologies EVTOL. They learned a bunch from the airplane in the OP. They've re-thought their approach. An interview by Wired's Eric Adams on their next gen prototype. This is interesting!

How would you get an organ (Wurlitzer, Hammond, etc.) into that?
That's not an organ transport plane, THIS is an organ transport plane:
images (2).jpeg

I’m thinking it isn’t allowed in STOL competitions.

It's a eVTOL aircraft, extolled for it's VERTICAL takeoff and landing capabilities, yet it took off conventionally in more distance than many existing (and ancient) GA aircraft. Color me confused.

It's a eVTOL aircraft, extolled for it's VERTICAL takeoff and landing capabilities, yet it took off conventionally in more distance than many existing (and ancient) GA aircraft. Color me confused.
It's likely they're doing initial flight tests on the wing alone as buildup before using the rotors. Not at all unusual if you have the capability.

Nauga,
who is used to the 'build up, break down' school of flight test

It's likely they're doing initial flight tests on the wing alone as buildup before using the rotors. Not at all unusual if you have the capability.

Nauga,
who is used to the 'build up, break down' school of flight test

^^^ This.

Did you actually listen to the interview? Their approach seems logical and methodical based on what they learned from their tilt-rotor.

They're doing a very thorough and well thought out flight test program. Hence my comment on raptor guy taking notes. How they're going about testing is impressive

...Did you actually listen to the interview? Their approach seems logical and methodical based on what they learned from their tilt-rotor.
Color me guilty. I was multitasking and may not have paid as much attention as I should have.

Back