Pilot Survival Tips

Actually, we Appalachians properly use Scruggs-style banjo picking, unlike this guy.

The banjo player in my band, J.D. Scruggs, who is kin to the great Earl Scruggs, doesn't even play Scruggs style. It's just personal preference. :)

Then again, kin to Earl or not, we are not Appalachians

Welp, at least you recognize you’re too stupid to watch the whole thing!

:p

Funny. I was just wondering what good could it do to tell a guy who is has put forth a good amount of effort to produce the stupidest video he could muster, that the video is too stupid? I made a video about nearly crapping my pants in a plane once. Isn't it clear that stupid is the goal? There is plenty of content out there for sophisticates. Mine ain't it.

Funny. I was just wondering what good could it do to tell a guy who is has put forth a good amount of effort to produce the stupidest video he could muster, that the video is too stupid? I made a video about nearly crapping my pants in a plane once. Isn't it clear that stupid is the goal? There is plenty of content out there for sophisticates. Mine ain't it.

Embrace the haters. It weakens them.

I ain't above bear huggin' a dude, and I absorb hate like the quilted quicker picker upper. Bring it.

is it hate or is it trollism? what is a troll? what motivates a troll? these are the questions that keep me up at night.

is it hate or is it trollism? what is a troll? what motivates a troll? these are the questions that keep me up at night.

I've got to believe it's at least partially trolling. This guy is like this all the time on PoA, but I never seem to run into this sort of thing in real life.

Vittles!

LOL...too funny...

I can't find a damned Mogwi hat to save my life!

If you’re wearing the Mogwi hat and then show the wolf’s head I think you’re sending a mixed message. :)

Back