Fatal crashes and tail numbers recycled

Sound like the Piper is a lucky plane. If it was properly repaired and airworthy, I don't see an issue.

Everyday when I got home from work the air was turned down as cold as it could go... I would breathe frost.
Shower turning on by itself.
Cabinets slamming in the middle of the night.
It always felt like someone was standing behind you.
When I moved in the house I did not know anyone died there. My mother found out a really strange lady lived and died in that house.
We got a priest over with holy water...
The weird thing was if I see haunted house movies I always say hell no! I would be out of there!
I never really thought about moving. It was creepy but I lived there awhile.
After the priest came all the weird stuff stopped. Shortly after that her son sold the house and I built the one I live in now.

You’ve either watched way too many movies or done too many drugs. Or both?

At Stinson field on of the runways you land over a cemetery. Best landings I have ever made.

During my flying career I have seen many airports with a cemetery next door. I always wondered why that is....

My wife and I was staying at Little Rock AFB temporary living facility. Basically it was an old 1950 era dorm. It was creepy!

One night we were laying in bed and the shower turned on and stayed on. We looked at each other like ummm who is there. We got up and walked to the shower while it was still on and as soon as we touch the shower curtain it STOPPED! Heck to the no we took off running and got under the covers like it would save us. Next morning we told the front desk person and he looked at us like we were crazy. That was my last night there. Still gives me the chills today!

Last edited:
Everyday when I got home from work the air was turned down as cold as it could go... I would breathe frost.
Cabinets slamming in the middle of the night.
It always felt like someone was standing behind you.
When I moved in the house I did not know anyone died there. My mother found out a really strange lady lived and died in that house.
We got a priest over with holy water...
The weird thing was if I see haunted house movies I always say hell no! I would be out of there!
I never really thought about moving. It was creepy but I lived there awhile.
After the priest came all the weird stuff stopped. Shortly after that her son sold the house and I built the one I live in now.

If that ever happened to me I would be gone the next morning.

When I was in HS I had a girl friend (not hyphenated) that came to school almost every day with spooky tales of the house she was living in. It wasn't just creepy noises or things out of place. She was talking some serious shyt. Like drawers opening and slamming shut and dishes flying out of cabinets... She was an honor student (one of the top students in my graduating class) but I guess smart people can be nuts too...

When I was in HS I had a girl friend (not hyphenated) that came to school almost every day with spooky tales of the house she was living in. It wasn't just creepy noises or things out of place. She was talking some serious shyt. Like drawers opening and slamming shut and dishes flying out of cabinets... She was an honor student (one of the top students in my graduating class) but I guess smart people can be nuts too...
In my experience, the smarter (or prettier) the higher the likelihood they are nuts.

Surviving a midair means you're one lucky SOB. Buy the plane if it checks out and don't look back.

Many reports of "haunted" houses have been found to be caused by CO poisoning. One of the many symptoms of chronic CO poisoning can be hallucinations. A low level CO leak from a furnace could cause it without causing the more serious side effects, such as death.

Many reports of "haunted" houses have been found to be caused by CO poisoning. One of the many symptoms of chronic CO poisoning can be hallucinations. A low level CO leak from a furnace could cause it without causing the more serious side effects, such as death.

Also mold (common in old houses) can cause hallucinations.

Back