Pilot Survival Tips

I approve this message!

I was kinda disappointed. Nothing about carrying baling wire for emergency engine repairs, duck tape for cracked props, tracers to be used as flares. And please, no baggie of jerky in the passenger seat?

I was kinda disappointed. Nothing about carrying baling wire for emergency engine repairs, duck tape for cracked props, tracers to be used as flares. And please, no baggie of jerky in the passenger seat?

You did see the part about staying tuned for more discussion on the topic, right?

Besides, everybody knows about that stuff. Bet you never heard about hunting with Mogwai camo. Only at the Redneck Pilot channel.

That HAT!!!!!!
This is really funny stuff Andrew.

Nice knife moves. You been contacted by “ Dancing with the Stars” yet?

Cheers

I'm highly trained in wolf knife combat. The key is to stun your enemy with grace and beauty, followed by a sudden roll, then you strike!

Last edited:
I'm highly trained in wolf knife combat. They key is to stun your enemy with grace and beauty, followed by a sudden roll, then you strike!

would have been a great outtake if someone showed up right when u were doing that and u had to try to explain urself hahaha

would have been a great outtake if someone showed up right when u were doing that and u had to try to explain urself hahaha

Haha! Seriously, I don't know how Bryan does his stuff at a populated airport. I have the benefit of there being nobody around when I'm acting like an idiot. I'm fairly well respected in my community, but the first time somebody drives up on me shooting a Redneck Pilot vid, that's over.

Banjo version of ThunderStruck wins the internet for today.

For that, the credit must go to Steve 'n' Seagulls, a Finnish band made of Scandinavian rednecks indistinguishable from Appalacian Hillbillies.

They even have the same tractor as I do! Well, one of my tractors, but theirs looks in better shape.

"This here is a 'murken fohty-fahv ... a half-inch bullet". That's some fancy Okie math right there! :)

I liked the ninja moves with the knife. If I was standing in front of you, I would definitely run off scared. Mission accomplished! :D

"This here is a 'murken fohty-fahv ... a half-inch bullet". That's some fancy Okie math right there! :)

I liked the ninja moves with the knife. If I was standing in front of you, I would definitely run off scared. Mission accomplished! :D

Well, Chuck Norris is from right down the road. He comes out to knife spar from time to time.

Tell me you didn’t throw that sweet blade into the dirt!

After watching this, I now find myself reading all of the threads on PoA in your voice.

Missed this until now....

LMAO! Well done, man. Well done!

Oh I'm getting one too.
I'm wearing it to KY

This may be what the next fly in looks like

The-Buffalo-Convention.jpg

For that, the credit must go to Steve 'n' Seagulls, a Finnish band made of Scandinavian rednecks indistinguishable from Appalacian Hillbillies.

Actually, we Appalachians properly use Scruggs-style banjo picking, unlike this guy.

Back