Sam's Club Bed Sheets

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
If you're a Sam's Club member and you haven't tried Members Mark bed sheets, I suggest you do so the next time you need sheets. They're superb.

That is all. Carry on.

Rich

I just bought some bed sheets from Walmart, and they are really crappy. Not the cheapest cost ones.

I just bought some bed sheets from Walmart, and they are really crappy. Not the cheapest cost ones.

Walmart and Sam's Club share common ownership, but not common products. I have never been disappointed by anything Sam's Club sells under its own labels. Walmart, on the other hand, I rarely set foot in.

Rich

As an aside, I belong to all three wholesale clubs because they each have certain products the others don't. But if I could only belong to one, it would be Sam's Club.

Rich

As an aside, I belong to all three wholesale clubs because they each have certain products the others don't. But if I could only belong to one, it would be Sam's Club.

Rich

Costco’s dogs are much better...same with the Churros.meat is better too.

yea, but who was the left wing, tree hugger from kirkland that decided to replace the chocolate frozen yogurt with that berry bull......

I miss the old starched-stiff sheets. The trend towards these stupid 'softer, silkier' sheets means that they form a rope at night, strangling various appendages, with unreasonable focus on my neck!
I wake up with this 'bed, bath and boa-constrictor' demon gentling tugging on my larynx so I try, in my semi-stupor, to pull it away. It does not go away, it gets tighter! Soon I am leaping about the bed, yanking like a maniac, and fully awake but in a horrific state of fear and rage trying to extricate myself from these gawdawful modern linens!

I think the meat's a toss-up. They're both good quality. My dad says BJ's is, as well; but Sam's Club's prices are better, so that's where I usually buy meat.

I have no experience with the hot dogs, though. Having done a stint as a part-time health inspector many years ago kinda ruined that for me.

Rich

I miss the old starched-stiff sheets. The trend towards these stupid 'softer, silkier' sheets means that they form a rope at night, strangling various appendages, with unreasonable focus on my neck!
I wake up with this 'bed, bath and boa-constrictor' demon gentling tugging on my larynx so I try, in my semi-stupor, to pull it away. It does not go away, it gets tighter! Soon I am leaping about the bed, yanking like a maniac, and fully awake but in a horrific state of fear and rage trying to extricate myself from these gawdawful modern linens!

One of the things I like about Sam's Club sheets is that the fitted sheet stays in place. I recently bought a mattress topper (more about that adventure here), which I like a lot; but ever since installing it, my old sheets wouldn't stay put. The fitted sheet in particular would slide off the mattress and attack me at night, then trip me in the morning to make sure I was still dead.

So whilst I was in Sam's Club buying a chair that I'd been waiting two years to go on sale, I picked up some sheets. The manufacturer supposedly has some patent on the system that holds them on the mattress. I can't tell exactly what's different about it, but it actually works. The sheets stay put.

Another thing I like about them is that the fitted sheet has labels on every edge telling you whether it's a side or an end. What a brilliant idea! It's amazing that no one thought of it sooner.

Other than that, they're just very well-made, comfortable sheets.

Rich

Last edited:
I think the meat's a toss-up. They're both good quality. My dad says BJ's is, as well; but Sam's Club's prices are better, so that's where I usually buy meat....Rich

so you're saying sams club beats BJ's meat?

c'mon, Rich, I'm on a roll!!!

I guess I'm an advertising victim. I bought Boll and Branch about 2 months ago. Red Land Cotton are being shipped. Reviews to follow.

yea, but who was the left wing, tree hugger from kirkland that decided to replace the chocolate frozen yogurt with that berry bull......

Yogert sounds too healthy...... non-issue for me.

I bought some from Bed Bath and Beyond on clearance. they're made from Beech (the tree) pulp and cotton.. SUPER soft and comfortable

We bought a set of Beddy's for the RV. A giant sleeping bag for the bed with style and comfort the women folk like. We like it so much we have one on the bed at home. So easy for me to make the bed now. Just zip it up and I look awesome for accomplishing something finally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I guess I'm an advertising victim. I bought Boll and Branch about 2 months ago. Red Land Cotton are being shipped. Reviews to follow.

What's wrong with me? <-- rhetorical question

Saw the commercial for MyPillow Giza Dream Sheets. They are shipping today. I haven't even been home to open the RLC package yet.

Someday I'll get my sheet together. <-- wishful thinking

Just so long as he doesn't change their source for the microwave popcorn...

Another thing I like about them is that the fitted sheet has labels on every edge telling you whether it's a side or an end. What a brilliant idea! It's amazing that no one thought of it sooner.

That is a brilliant idea. I agree, why didn't someone think of this a long time ago.

Since I know you've all been DYING to know... We have now sleep tested three frequently advertised sheet sets. In order of preference:

#1 - Red Land Cotton - King - $220 (included bath and hand towels) - Best texture and weight
#2 - My Pillow Giza Dream - King -$138 - Best price - texture is 'smoother' if you like that. Weight is thicker than the other two
#3 - Boll and Branch - King - $210 - Best packaging. Texture is on par with RLC but they feel a little thinner

Overall, when we wear through 3 sets of sheets that are reputed to last 10 years I'll probably go with My Pillow. I hope they exist in 30 yrs. I'm 53 years old, I may be done buying sheets for LIFE!!!

100% cotton sheets are the best. Preferably grown and made in USA.Frank's Iphone 6 2707.JPG

Back