Sold Going out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
If you haven't figured it out all ready. I'm closing the shop at home, and dumping every thing but my tools.
I have a bunch of stuff, parts mostly, for the 0-200 / 0-300 and a Cessna 150-M.
the stuff is mostly used or reworked or simply junk.

I'll not post a list, if you are interested, give me a PM. I'll see if we got it.

If you haven't figured it out all ready. I'm closing the shop at home, and dumping every thing but my tools.
I have a bunch of stuff, parts mostly, for the 0-200 / 0-300 and a Cessna 150-M.
the stuff is mostly used or reworked or simply junk.

I'll not post a list, if you are interested, give me a PM. I'll see if we got it.

Might want give your location.

Tom

How come Tom? Just ready to hang it up?

How come Tom? Just ready to hang it up?
no, Ive got another project, and need the room.
I have a nice POH for a C-150-M that is free to some one who needs it.

no, Ive got another project, and need the room.
I have a nice POH for a C-150-M that is free to some one who needs it.
Great! Keep us posted on this ‘new project’ .

but, back to the business at hand.
I've got a bunch of 150 parts, doors, cowl, instruments, rudder pedal linkage, vac filter, switches, wheels, bearings.

It will go cheap or to recycle.

So Tom, do you have a complete O-200?

Remember that the Rules of Conduct for Classifieds includes this:
Participants who are browsing items for sale must comply with the following rules:
  • Participants must not comment negatively on the value or quality of the item.
That includes making sarcastic comments about the items.

We had to go through and delete over 20 posts from this thread with several warnings issued with points.

Reopening the thread, let's keep the posts related to what is being sold, as per the RoC. If we can't do that, then the thread will be closed and not reopened.

Pete said he would send a note to the guy that bought our 150. Unknown if he needs anything or not. Have you posted anything on the 150 boards or FB page?

Pete said he would send a note to the guy that bought our 150. Unknown if he needs anything or not. Have you posted anything on the 150 boards or FB page?
Thanks Dee, tell him to bring a truck. :)

Remember that the Rules of Conduct for Classifieds includes this:
That includes making sarcastic comments about the items.

Don’t they also state the following?

Participants who are selling items must comply with the following rules:
  • Posts offering items or services for sale must include an asking price.

Don’t they also state the following?

Participants who are selling items must comply with the following rules:
  • Posts offering items or services for sale must include an asking price.

Yes, that's true. In this case it's more of a "shop full of random stuff" and Tom's specifically asked people to tell him what they need. So clearly he hasn't inventoried in any detail.

Not like it's "1957 Cessna 310 5732 TTSN 231.2/435.1 SMOH 22.3/53.2 SPOH CALL FOR PRICE"

It follows the intent. It would be different if he was posting a full list of parts without prices.

Yes, that's true. In this case it's more of a "shop full of random stuff" and Tom's specifically asked people to tell him what they need. So clearly he hasn't inventoried in any detail.

Not like it's "1957 Cessna 310 5732 TTSN 231.2/435.1 SMOH 22.3/53.2 SPOH CALL FOR PRICE"

It follows the intent. It would be different if he was posting a full list of parts without prices.
Ted you have my permission to lock this thread, there has been no activity from here anyway, and probably won't be.

Ted you have my permission to lock this thread, there has been no activity from here anyway, and probably won't be.

Tom, this is a "which came first, the chicken or the egg" situation. You probably have some interesting and hopefully valuable stuff, but most buyers are looking for a list of items they can sort through, instead of trying to guess what you might have. I'd do a high level inventory and post that list.

I'm guessing no, but do you have any A-65 or A-75 stuff?

Tom, this is a "which came first, the chicken or the egg" situation. You probably have some interesting and hopefully valuable stuff, but most buyers are looking for a list of items they can sort through, instead of trying to guess what you might have. I'd do a high level inventory and post that list.

I'm guessing no, but do you have any A-65 or A-75 stuff?
No A65 or 75 stuff unless it interchanges with a 0-200/300. Then only maybe.
I would require 2-3 weeks to make the list you mentioned.

Do you happen to have a DG or altimeter? Just for decoration. Non working is fine.

Yeah, what instruments do you have? I'd be interested in any and all gyros, Turn coordinator, Attitude indicator, DG
Preferably working though.

Tom, snap some pictures and post them, might spur some sales.

Tom, snap some pictures and post them, might spur some sales.
I sold the whole mess this morning to the local aircraft salvage dealer.
I got more for the left over junk than I was asking for the whole project. go figure.

I sold the whole mess this morning to the local aircraft salvage dealer.
I got more for the left over junk than I was asking for the whole project. go figure.

Enough money to buy a boat? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back