2019 PoA site operations fundraiser - help keep PoA running (and free!)

So how does the exchange go?

giphy.gif

Can you design banner that doesn't show on iOS or Android?

Preferably it would only show on Netscape.

If I am a supporter, will the ban hammer make a softer blow? Serious question.

If I am a supporter, will the ban hammer make a softer blow? Serious question.

Serious answer: trust me, NO!

Speaking of that...in conjunction with banners...

I think we should have banners with total ban points received and ban points remaining. Some of us would wear those with honor!

:cool:

I know I'm late to the party here, and this may be a dumb question, but could we sell patches? I would definitely want to buy a PoA patch.

I know I'm late to the party here, and this may be a dumb question, but could we sell patches? I would definitely want to buy a PoA patch.
I suppose, if someone wanted to design and produce them. Not sure there is enough demand to make it worthwhile, however.

I suppose, if someone wanted to design and produce them. Not sure there is enough demand to make it worthwhile, however.

Oh, man, Nooooooooooooo!!

I can just see it now.

Member A proposes a design that is quite creative and nice.

Member B tweaks Member A's design with some improvements that almost every other person on the site thinks is cool and indeed an improvement. (No one short changes Member A's efforts, his design was indeed cool, but the tweaks definitely made it cooler).

Member A throws a hissy fit like no one other than a spurned artist could ever muster.

(Not that I have any idea where that story evolved from)

Okay, now...to be serious...

Why not just use the logo for patches? After all, it was "massacred" into it's present form of excellentness!!

Last edited:
Back