WTB: Redbird TD or TD2

Marz7490

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TheChicagoPilot
Anybody know of any used Redbirds floating around?

Thanks in advance!

I have a gently used (like new) Redbird TD2 flight simulator with Alloy rudder that I am looking to sell. Located in South Florida. Are you still looking for one?

Anybody know of any used Redbirds floating around?

Thanks in advance!

Looks like you might have a lead. But I caution you, lots of "new" members selling "just what you were looking for" at a good price wreaks of a fraudster. For $7k, I'd want to see it for myself and sure as hell wouldn't wire anything. Have a local member go check it out for you if you can't make the drive and act as your assistant to get it shipped. Kick them down a couple Benjamins for the time that could save you from a $7k mistake. Not diggin on Katy above, but we get fraudsters all the time on here. Buyer beware is all....

Totally understand the buyer beware concept and yes, I would caution all buyers to heed that advice. I am not a "fraudster." I am willing to post pictures and would be more than happy to schedule a meet up prior to purchase. I am new member because I am not a pilot. My uncle (who recently passed away) was a Captain for American Airlines, and I am looking to sell his flight simulator that he rarely used.

Attachments

• IMG_9395.jpg
    IMG_9395.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9396.jpg
    IMG_9396.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9397.jpg
    IMG_9397.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9398.jpg
    IMG_9398.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9400.jpg
    IMG_9400.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9401.jpg
    IMG_9401.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Does seem a trite ironic'' Tho why drop $7K when for $7.9 you can buy new with a warranty and all latest everything.

Does anybody know ALL the differences between the TD and the TD2? According to the company, the TD2 has a gear lever and a prop control, and otherwise is the same as the TD. However, there is a $1,000 increase in price, which the gear lever and prop control alone simply don't justify. In fact, why cannot someone purchase a TD and add a the prop control and gear activation lever as a separate box for $545 and save $455. Is there a difference, for example, in the computer performance?

Back