For those who doubted, a Mini 5 is coming

The only good mini is Cooper.

And not the current production ****! [Note: That old guy isn't me, I'm only 53]

1960_mini_cooper_by_rlkitterman-d5z6bbj.jpg

Why would you need a mini 5. Looks just like the 4 :)
My iphone 6 still works great also, I don't need the new 12 :D beacuse it has IOS 32.9.4

Why would you need a mini 5. Looks just like the 4 :)
My iphone 6 still works great also, I don't need the new 12 :D beacuse it has IOS 32.9.4
I'm still on a 6, too. Would rather NOT upgrade, and I like the mini 4 as well...

Have been using my mini 4 and next one will be regular size. eyes getting older by the day it seems...(can't read FF so easily anymore on the mini)
For once i agree with Rob!

I have a mini 4 mounted on the panel in my Pitts. I have the PRO 10.5 that I use in the other planes. Those are the 2 best in my opinion. I tried the new PRO without the home button and took it back. The main turnoff was no ram EZ-Roller cradle.... I hate the universal mounts.

Been rumours of a new mini for ages. This information is interesting, but I can’t get excited until the official Apple announcement.

Nice derail attempt.

To add to it, I think those things are ugly.

Have been using my mini 4 and next one will be regular size. eyes getting older by the day it seems...(can't read FF so easily anymore on the mini)
For once i agree with Rob!
That is what drove me to getting the Air 2 instead of the mini. I am hoping the new mini is all screen like the new phones. My Air 2 has a large bezel that reduces screen area quite a bit. If the new Mini is almost all screen - it may not be that much of a reduction in screen size and a smaller form factor.

That is what drove me to getting the Air 2 instead of the mini. I am hoping the new mini is all screen like the new phones. My Air 2 has a large bezel that reduces screen area quite a bit. If the new Mini is almost all screen - it may not be that much of a reduction in screen size and a smaller form factor.

I just went to the 11” Pro. It’s almost identical to my previous 9.7” Pro but more screen, and not much larger than the paper maps I used to use when folded to save space. No desire for smaller.

Sigh. Why didn't they make it full screen like the Pros

Or you can buy the Android equivalent for about 40% of the price of the iDevice.

Unless you use fore flight. And trust me I'm not an apple fan, only thing Apple I own is my flying iPad and I'm typing this on my Samsung Note5.
I have a couple of similar apps on my Tab A. My thoughts are that unless I play with ForeFlight, I won't know what I'm missing.

I have a couple of similar apps on my Tab A. My thoughts are that unless I play with ForeFlight, I won't know what I'm missing.

Haha yeah don’t play with ForeFlight then. Ive tried a few and like FF the best so.....I’m stuck complete with the stratus esg and all. Sigh...but I really enjoy it all. If FF ever makes the jump to android ill drop apple in an instant!

And not the current production ****!

My favorite car. I’m hoping to get one in the next few years. Hopefully right hand drive.

Honestly if I were in the market for a new tablet I’d get the 11” Pro. The mini 5 would be tempting if they used the actual full size of the screen.

You guys are behind the times. I've seen Mini-14's in the stores around here for some time.

Very nice, but it has the wrong grille and I think it should have bumper corner overriders. :)
http://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=90015

ebay807235.jpg

The red one of course has the wrong wheels. Likely 4 1/2 inch "reverse rim Cooper S" wheels.
Coopers only came with 3 1/2 inch wheels. The production S did not have the reverse rim wheels.

:)

I have been waiting for years for the upgrade to my Mini 4. It barely keeps up with my heavy office, shop and airplane use. Only the mini will fit in my pocket and it’s perfect, imho, in the cockpit.

I use a full size I pad and a 6x phone ,what more could I want.

I'd love to replace my mini 4 but there are a few reports that the mini 5 will not have a laminated screen with anti-glare. I hope the 5 isn't a downgrade.

I tried to do a brief on my old mini the other day, said I didn't have enough memory. Just did it on my old iPhone 6S. Apple has me by my neck as I type this on my old Mac.

Back