LDJones

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Jonesy
SOLD!! Thanks for your interest.

----------------

I decided to finally pull the trigger on an upgrade.

Selling two year old iPad Pro 9.7" 128GB / Verizon LTE with blue Apple silicon case and matching Apple Smart Cover, plus the Apple Pencil (great for jotting down clearances.) Battery charger and cable included. Verizon sim card. Excellent built-in GPS. Runs latest ForeFlight very fast.

Excellent condition. Excellent battery life. Cased since new. Screen is perfect.

Asking $395 /obo. I'll pay shipping. Credit cards accepted.

Last edited:

Selling two year old iPad Pro 9.7" with blue Apple silicon case and matching Apple Smart Cover, plus the Apple Pencil (great for jotting down clearances.) Battery charger and cable included. Verizon sim card. Excellent built-in GPS. Runs latest ForeFlight very fast.

Excellent condition. Excellent battery life. Cased since new. Screen is perfect.

Do you still have the ipad ? How much storage? Thanks

Selling two year old iPad Pro 9.7" with blue Apple silicon case and matching Apple Smart Cover, plus the Apple Pencil (great for jotting down clearances.) Battery charger and cable included. Verizon sim card. Excellent built-in GPS. Runs latest ForeFlight very fast.

The storage info was scrolled out of sight. I see it has 128.

Back