Hit me with your best aviation joke

Good point @Half Fast... still can't fault the kid for building a decent business though. ;)

Oh, not at all. He's had some excellent accomplishments. But his greatest skill is self-promotion. If you take a look at his Wikipedia page you'll see that he wrote the PHAK and the AFH.

Numbers like this
upload_2019-1-23_14-16-41.png
only make sense for a very small business getting on its feet. Three years before he had revenue of $366k. Even if his numbers are real (and some of his other claims make me skeptical), keep in mind this is revenue, not net. Doesn't mean he's making much, if any, profit.

Oh, not at all. He's had some excellent accomplishments. But his greatest skill is self-promotion. If you take a look at his Wikipedia page you'll see that he wrote the PHAK and the AFH.

Numbers like this
View attachment 71002
only make sense for a very small business getting on its feet. Three years before he had revenue of $366k. Even if his numbers are real (and some of his other claims make me skeptical), keep in mind this is revenue, not net. Doesn't mean he's making much, if any, profit.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's running a business with very good margins. His business scales very well, and he sells information, not a product with materials cost.

What's the difference between a Cessna and a Jehovah's Witness?

You can shut the door on a Jehovah's Witness.

HEY!
I resent that remark! NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Now ... would you be so kind to help me shut my door? It's a little tricky ... you gotta jiggle this door handle first, then set it upright, slam the door ... no no again .... yeah, slam it hard ... TOO hard! ... okay, one more time ... better ... lower the handle now ... crap, it let go again ...

It was a dark, dark night, over the most inhospitable terrain in the U.S. Stu's engine quit, then it fell off completely. Stu was left with a wildly unstable aircraft. Yet, somehow, with his superb piloting skills, Stu was able to get the plane on the ground, although he did wind up upside down
and trapped in the cabin, unable to extricate himself. There was a knock on his window, and Stu saw a well-dressed man, in coat and tie, holding a briefcase and smiling at him. The man introduced himself, "Could you slip your license and medical certificate through the crack in the windshield, please. I am from the FAA, and I am here to help you."

It was a dark, dark night, over the most inhospitable terrain in the U.S. Stu's engine quit, then it fell off completely. Stu was left with a wildly unstable aircraft. Yet, somehow, with his superb piloting skills, Stu was able to get the plane on the ground, although he did wind up upside down
and trapped in the cabin, unable to extricate himself. There was a knock on his window, and Stu saw a well-dressed man, in coat and tie, holding a briefcase and smiling at him. The man introduced himself, "Could you slip your license and medical certificate through the crack in the windshield, please. I am from the FAA, and I am here to help you."

....to which Stu replied, "I'm on Basic Med," and the FAA man calmly pulled out a box a matches. :devil:

Back