Over or under? How should I mount the roll???

Over.

Sheesh...what are we, savages?

Over the Mountain!

If I occasionally leave the seat up the roll magically switches to the wrong orientation.

Do that over thing, and see what happens when you have cats. I don't have cats, but still, behind, not over. I bet there's a positive correlation between the track up mental deficiency and the roll mounted in the over position.

Mount the roll...?
Whoa there big fella.

BOG%2BPAPER.jpg

Do that over thing, and see what happens when you have cats. I don't have cats, but still, behind, not over. I bet there's a positive correlation between the track up mental deficiency and the roll mounted in the over position.
I believe that. There’s those that do it right, and those that make things harder for no advantage whatsoever.

I believe that. There’s those that do it right, and those that make things harder for no advantage whatsoever.

I know.
Especially flying south using a sectional.
OK, what's this say?
*turn sectional right side up*
OK, good airport elevation is 572.
*turn sectional upside down again*
Dammit, what's the CTAF?
*turn it back to the correct position*

Ah, I see what you were asking. At first I thought you meant ... aw, never mind.

Cats, toddlers and/or small dogs. They will unroll the roll in a heartbeat...

One of the TP manufacturers held a contest for best reason for over vs. under.

The winner was submitted by a housewife...."It's over or it's over"

Well i maintain an all male house minus one cat, we opt for sitting it on toilet tank, no complaints... gunna keep it that way

Well i maintain an all male house minus one cat, we opt for sitting it on toilet tank, no complaints... gunna keep it that way

That's like having an untethered iPad in the cockpit...you know, floating around without the benefit of $400 of intricately assembled Ram mount components ordered from Sporty's.

Like, um, it's just not right.

One of the TP manufacturers held a contest for best reason for over vs. under.

The winner was submitted by a housewife...."It's over or it's over"

Sounds like a 50/50 chance at a 50/50 outcome. :rolleyes:

Cats, toddlers and/or small dogs. They will unroll the roll in a heartbeat...

Why were any of them let out of the basement before they turned 15??? :confused:o_O

Why were any of them let out of the basement before they turned 15??? :confused:o_O

I live in Florida. Basement is just another name for indoor swimming pool.

So I get home last night and use the can, and see the rolls is top mounted. Then I realized that I never unpeel the roll before putting it on. It goes on how it goes on and...(insert Samuel L. Jackson style monologue here about how I little I actually care about the orientation of the roll)

I swore that said "we opt for sitting on the toilet tank" and I was thinking, I am not sure that's the proper way to use a toilet.

Let’s get these other controversial topics out of the way while we are at it:

High wing over low wing
Nose wheel over taildragger
Picard over Kirk
Original over Next Generation
Star Wars over Star Trek
Mary Ann over Ginger

High wing over low wing
Nose wheel over taildragger draw
Picard over Kirk
Star Wars
over Star Trek
Mary Ann over Ginger

Correct answers in bold.

High wing over low wing
Nose wheel over taildragger
Picard over Kirk
Star Wars over Star Trek
Mary Ann over Ginger
I could've sworn that the high/low-wing debate had been settled.

Since I don't have cats, I usually prefer over, but when I installed a new wider vanity in one of my bathrooms, I had to mount the TP holder to the side of it. As a result, it's now close enough to the toilet that it's awkward to reach the end unless I mount it under.

Back