Oh Yeah!!!

Thanks to the officials. Apparently it is no longer okay to touch Brady.

Sporty ball...meh

It’s NEVER okay to touch Brady! :)

Yeah, it was a bad call, but they missed pass interference on the same play.

You know, not that it really matters, but Brady is one tough SOB who until the last 4 or 5 games was getting drilled on almost every snap he took each game. Last night they called a roughing the passer in his favor for pretty much nothing, but usually he gets full on drilled 4 or 5 seconds after the ball is gone. The O line has really come together in the past month, I think they are all finally healthy.... it was a great thing to watch.

You know, not that it really matters, but Brady is one tough SOB who until the last 4 or 5 games was getting drilled on almost every snap he took each game. Last night they called a roughing the passer in his favor for pretty much nothing, but usually he gets full on drilled 4 or 5 seconds after the ball is gone. The O line has really come together in the past month, I think they are all finally healthy.... it was a great thing to watch.

And he doesn't cry about it as much as most QBs do. The worst is Cam Newton. He is a whiner.

Not a Pats fan, but I do like seeing something done well, and sustained. I started leaning in favor of them a bit after the air head commsioner suspended Brady, based on a combination of ignorance and arrogance. Not a man to let facts sway him in the face of higher truths. The player's union needs to crank his "disciplinary" discretion way back in the nect CBA. What a cheese d*ick. . .

Depends on what officiating team ,does the super bowl,how good a game it will be. Rams shouldn’t even be in the game do to a missed call.

Back