Sold Garmin 5/430w reader and cards

jpmaviation

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jpmaviation
hi everyone I’m new, justed upgraded aircraft to G1000

I have a set of Garmin 5/430W cards for sale with a Garmin cards reader.

I’m asking $250, and I’ll ship.

These are great for a rotational spare, update at home swap cards at the aircraft

Details
G IFRW JEPPESEB Nav Data
G TSO C151b Class B 010-10201-22
1 Garmin USB Card Reader 011-01277-20 (NEW)

Jepps WAAS enabled IFRW. can be used in Garmin 430W or 530W/currently have 11-17 data on them

Got any before/after pics of your G1000 upgrade?

Hi New in the forum, I purchased a new plane 2008 DA40 xls.

Would you consider selling just one navdata (not terrain) card without the card reader? I have a 2003 DA40 with just one WAAS unit and am looking for a backup navdata card. Thanks.

DA40Fan and I will take the set and split it. He needs one card and I need the card and reader.

Message me and we will get the details sorted out.

DA40Fan and I will take the set and split it. He needs one card and I need the card and reader.

Message me and we will get the details sorted out.

I can split on my end and ship separately if need be. The set of cards plus reader I’m at 250, just let me know. It’s a great deal and makes keeping the aircraft updated easy.

Just to be clear, you have TWO navdata WAAS (16mb) cards, which are different from the terrain cards. I think we each want just one. Thanks.

Hi please close this thread all items are sold,

Safe flying !!

Hi please close this thread all items are sold,

Safe flying !!
If you go back to the first post and look to the right where "ignore thread" appears, you should see "thread tools" or another phrase similar. Clicking that would allow you to change the title of the thread and add [SOLD].

Back