For Sale Brightline B4 Swift - Like New

alexgeo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
AlexG
SOLD

Purchased this bag a few months back thinking that I would be doing a lot more IFR flying and would need space to bring all of my toys. Fast forward to now and I’ve decided to embark on my CFI journey instead.

I love the bag, but I simply do not need this much real estate for my current training. I just need something small for an iPad + headsets.

I’ve used the bag for about 20 hours of flight time. It is in like new shape. Unfortunately I threw out all of the tags and manuals so any chance of a return is gone. The bag is a brightline B4 swift, and includes the side pockets and the shoulder strap. See the link below for this specific bag:

https://www.brightlinebags.com/products/b4-swift

This bag is the newer model with all of the refinements. I’m asking $140 shipped (bag cost $174 new from pilotmall). Sorry, does not include the headset/accessories shown in the pic :p Payment must be made ASAP through PayPal or postal money order.

NOTE: Repost due to error in title. Stupid iPad!

A86F18EF-897B-4829-A7B4-B4619328F362.jpeg DED10AC6-6FE9-4B3C-84B5-CC01692F9D7C.jpeg DAE03AA8-4C78-48CD-843F-88A3CBFDC52C.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the same bag and Its great with lots of storage. Problem for me is I always forget which compartment my things are in hahaha

No kidding. Great bag, but it’s almost overwhelming with the the number of pockets. The build quality is phenomenal though. Bag itself weighs several pounds lol

Back