Kat's going south - meetup?

Katamarino

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Katamarino
Next week I'm planning to fly from Pittsburgh to Houston, need to be in Houston on the morning of the 17th. So, I'll probably depart on the 15th or 16th.

Anyone along that route around to meet up for a meal or something?

Next week I'm planning to fly from Pittsburgh to Houston, need to be in Houston on the morning of the 17th. So, I'll probably depart on the 15th or 16th.

Anyone along that route around to meet up for a meal or something?
Can you plan a stop in the DFW area? Especially north side such as KDTO?

Great. Might aim to be there for dinner on the Wednesday then?

Looks like I'll be at Anymouse Manor on the 16th. 2A2

PIT direct DTO takes you pretty darn close!

Possible to be more central to the area, like ADS?
Are you near Addison? I was trying to keep him out of the mayhem and expensive that is KADS.

Are you near Addison? I was trying to keep him out of the mayhem and expensive that is KADS.
Actually closer to DAL and downtown. Figured that area would be fairly accesible from North South and West, but it's definitely a different fly in experience than DTO.

I'll be in Houston Mon-Thu next week. Usually head North ~2PM on Thursdays.

I *think* I have an IFR cert on Tuesday...weather permitting (since an hour's flight is involved). But, if it's Wednesday, then I'll try to make it down for lunch. I can be at 2A2 in less than an hour...

I *think* I have an IFR cert on Tuesday...weather permitting (since an hour's flight is involved). But, if it's Wednesday, then I'll try to make it down for lunch. I can be at 2A2 in less than an hour...

Come on down!!

BTW... Since I'm getting back late on Tuesday, the house will probably be downright dusty. Haven't been there since October.

Depending on your time and airplane, Daytona Beach, or at least Northern Florida isn't too far out of the way.

Planning Daytona beach in March!
Cool. You coming for Bike Week, Spring Break or something else.

Most of the bikers are Doctor's and Lawyers now and the average age is ~60. They mostly ride 3 wheelers now.
As for Spring Break, the average age is about the same as always, but the average bikini takes about 2 or 3 times as much material now. And the styles haven't changed much.

Something else. It's where I am thinking of starting my attempt to fly non-stop from coast to coast.

Any of you lot in Springfield/Lebanon, KY? If so I insist we meet for breakfast tomorrow at "Henning's".

I hear that is a hard airport to find.

@Katamarino - My planes changed. I'll still be in Houston Thurs night if you'd like to meet for dinner somewhere.

Back