New Years resolutions

Fly more.
Add at least one rating.
More BQ1.
Add a couple of aircraft types to my list of types flown.

Complete Avionics program and graduate in May.
Meet some PoA members in person at BQ1, HKY, MTV, or somewhere with food. :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

@kc4wsd
Complete Avionics program and graduate in May.
Meet some PoA members in person at BQ1, HKY, MTV, or somewhere with food. :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

weird, I thought I had u on the SE list of peeps but I didn't. added you to help you meet ur NY resolution needs!

Next week I move into a hangar house. I get to live with my planes, thanks to my wife. I won't have any idle time in the near future. :)

I'll be doing tail wheel. Apologies in advance to whomever owns the airplane I do it in.

Yes, and the only serious one I've ever had. Quit dipping tobacco. Alaska Airlines happens to be the only one I know of who tests for nicotine, and is also who I am hoping to get hired by in the next year. Cold turkey on 1 Jan forever. It's gonna be a painful couple months but it will happen. It's also about time, it is a terrible habit.

Yes, and the only serious one I've ever had. Quit dipping tobacco. Alaska Airlines happens to be the only one I know of who tests for nicotine, and is also who I am hoping to get hired by in the next year. Cold turkey on 1 Jan forever. It's gonna be a painful couple months but it will happen. It's also about time, it is a terrible habit.

These words from a doctor helped me make the decision to quit in less than a second.

"That spot in your mouth might not be cancer, and if it isn't, it is a warning sign saying you need to stop."

I mean I pulled it out of my pocket, threw it in the trash and never touched it again. That was 27 years ago. Worry replaced missing it.

I did that for a while. When I couldn't smoke on tac ops.

I"m tired of getting older. I am going to get younger next year.

This site mostly geared towards smoking but they have some very good info, they are very militant about cold turkey but I just celebrated 5 years smoke free on 12/1.

https://whyquit.com/

Good luck, it's all about getting though today nicotine free.

Back