Student Pilot makes emergency landing to pee?

The couple and their child in a car were horrified to see a man peeing on the side of the road? Horrified? Really? But they were able to take a video and sell it to the news agency.

Whats really scary here in the state of Florida that person can get arrested and put on the sex offenders list

I always thought in the west you can kiss in public but not **** in public... attending a few meetings at few airports have made me believe that pilots are exceptions :p

That chick would be mortified by what I did in my hangar a couple of weeks ago when "the urge" hit unexpectedly, immediately followed by "the need".

That chick would be mortified by what I did in my hangar a couple of weeks ago when "the urge" hit unexpectedly, immediately followed by "the need".

I believe that would most definitely get you a spot on the sex offender list.

That would be fine and dandy in San Francisco.

Y’know, I’ve heard for many years that urinating in a public place will get someone on the sex offender registry. But not a single time in my 29 year law enforcement career did I encounter someone who did, or even see a file to that effect. In fact, for an indecent exposure charge to be valid, it has to be done for sexual gratification.

According to the article the landing was due to engine failure.

Reminds me of the old racer's adage:

"Yep, I DNF'd because of electrical failure. The rod went through the block, and it took out the alternator."

In today's society aren't you allowed to identify as someone who needs to pee RFN?

‘Diapering it’ isn’t a crime either, it’s just a bit moist.... actually its warm and moist and not so unpleasant. It might remind you of pleasant times when the milk was warm and its elimination even warmer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Y’know, I’ve heard for many years that urinating in a public place will get someone on the sex offender registry. But not a single time in my 29 year law enforcement career did I encounter someone who did, or even see a file to that effect. In fact, for an indecent exposure charge to be valid, it has to be done for sexual gratification.

I'm sure many men would be embarrassed to come forward, especially especially how society judges without truly knowing ALL the facts.....I wouldn't!

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a19541024/you-might-be-sex-offender-and-not-know-it/

I once landed my T-Craft in a farm field to pee... it was a real bumpy day and with every bump the seat belt pressed on my bladder.

Of course back then I would use any excuse to land anywhere new...

‘Diapering it’ isn’t a crime either, it’s just a bit moist.... actually its warm and moist and not so unpleasant. It might remind you of pleasant times when the milk was warm and its elimination even warmer.

Or peeing in the pool. :rolleyes:

Think of them as "astronaut diapers." Good enough for (crazy) Shuttle crew members!

Diaper-Astronaut-Slighted-Ignored-Attempted-Kidnapping-pp-OK.jpg

I don’t think a guy(or gal) relieving themselves in the bushes is much different than your average labradoodle doing it.

Of course be discreet. It said ‘student’ in the article, someday he will learn to take an empty bottle along.

I recall some guy back in the day for peeing in an alley after some adult beverages, believe he ended up with ‘indecent exposure’. I wasn’t there, so no confirmation, Michigan.

The people in the car "horrified" to see a man peeing on the side of the road (yet videotaped it) deserve an oxygen thief award.

Back