Sold 1946 Luscombe 8a LSA

JDACO

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
JDACO
Hey Ya'll. No longer for sale

Last edited:
What a lovely looking summer flyer this will make for someone!

You put a lot of work into this one, and it shows. The floorboard project alone was highly ambitious.

Curious as to what new project (plane?) could possibly have captured your attention to cause you to cut this one short, so close to finishing?

What a lovely looking summer flyer this will make for someone!

You put a lot of work into this one, and it shows. The floorboard project alone was highly ambitious.

Curious as to what new project (plane?) could possibly have captured your attention to cause you to cut this one short, so close to finishing?

Thanks! This one is actually a couple days from being done. I'm just not sure where it will sell, so I'm leaving the wings off. I'm actually selling two airplanes. My Cessna and this one. Making room for a beautiful 206. I'm going to put a Sportsman STOL on the 206 and some bigger tires. Other than that it is ready to go!

...Making room for a beautiful 206. I'm going to put a Sportsman STOL on the 206 and some bigger tires. Other than that it is ready to go!

:needpics:

:D:D:D Pics of the 206! Maybe need another thread for that instead of hijacking this one. :cool:

That is a cool looking plane! Got my tailwheel endorsement in one just like it a couple years back. Fun airplane to fly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so need to sell a couple vehicles so I have extra play money to buy this or similar. It would look great next to my Ercoupe.

Did you sell it? I tried contacting you

Beautiful, but sorry you polished the prop. Now, according to the FAA, it is illegal (unless it came from the factory with a polished prop). Don't ask me how I know.

it came from the factory polished

it came from the factory polished
Awesome! I ran into that issue with an old Tri-Pacer, didn't realize yours came that way. Again, beautiful plane and great job bringing it back.

Back