FBO will not give me my plane back

A daycare center can’t hold your kid hostage because you didn’t pay last month’s bill and they can’t hold your plane hostage because of a dispute over parking fees. There may be a legit debate over parking fees but your plane is not a bargaining chip in that debate.

Tampering with an aircraft is a federal offense so forgot the local cops. If they don’t give you your plane back call the FBI and report that they’ve stolen your airplane.

A daycare center can’t hold your kid hostage because you didn’t pay last month’s bill and they can’t hold your plane hostage because of a dispute over parking fees. There may be a legit debate over parking fees but your plane is not a bargaining chip in that debate.

Tampering with an aircraft is a federal offense so forgot the local cops. If they don’t give you your plane back call the FBI and report that they’ve stolen your airplane.

Ever hear of crimes called filing a false report.

Holding a plane for payment of a parking debt is not tampering. But given that the the whole story seems kind of far fetched and that the poster joined the forum to create this thread and then fell off the face of the earth, I'm pretty sure we're talking about a plane that doesn't exist.

Why do the trollls get the most posts?!? They have A knack for picking a topic that is divisive and posting then sitting back.
I wonder if there is a forum for trollers...you know to exchange troll tips.

Figured this was bogus from the first OP post. The comments following that make it more so.

Hmm... what's a fascia?

fas·ci·a
/ˈfaSH(ē)ə,ˈfāSH(ē)ə/
noun

1. a wooden board or other flat piece of material such as that covering the ends of rafters.
Facie is not the same as fascia.Thus, my joke.

I agree it wasn't funny.

:rolleyes:o_O

Bizarre. What's the airport and FBO? While they may be able to pursue you for fees, I don't think that they can legally deny you access to, or use of your property.

Bizarre. What's the airport and FBO?

The airport, the FBO, and the airplane can all be found here:

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling

tumblr_mctl8ofj5v1qitkceo1_500.jpg

The airport, the FBO, and the airplane can all be found here:

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling
Their fees are notoriously high, on AOPA watch list.

So is the current troll thread winner...well maybe not, it hasn't been locked yet.

I thought that guy who was going to fly Hawaii to California and back in a glider went further. But he engaged more. This is a post and drop back....

And I thought for sure this thread would carry the bickering on for 10 pages. Only 7...I'm disappointed. But Ill say this, it was a good troll story that's for sure.

The only way you REALLY know that horse is dead is if ya keep on beating it

Back