Uncontrolled airport with knucklehead in pattern

I think we’ve all been the knucklehead in the pattern at one point or another.

Yes indeed. I am truly in awe how POA can beat a topic to death. My apologies for the initial post. I don't think I was careful enough in the details and it's resulted in lots of speculation and attacks and tangents and the usual. My bad. I was just trying to share an experience and my use of "knucklehead" was just a teaser. Probably uncalled for. Live and learn in the air...and on POA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. I am truly in awe how POA can beat a topic to death. My apologies for the initial post. I don't think I was careful enough in the details and it's resulted in lots of speculation and attacks and tangents and the usual. My bad. I was just trying to share an experience and my use of "knucklehead" was just a teaser. Probably uncalled for. Live and learn in the air...and on POA.

dude, haters gonna hate. it is what it is. yeet.

Thing with POA is you gotta kinda aggregate the advice and information. There's some good info... but you gotta get through a lot of chaff before you find some wheat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nah, sometimes it's fun to make a few wild statements and watch the trolls come out from under their collective rocks...

My bad. I was just trying to share an experience and my use of "knucklehead" was just a teaser. Probably uncalled for. Live and learn in the air...and on POA.

Nah, you’re just getting sendy with the word choice. Keep it lit!

4144DFC0-2188-4934-A13B-D760374A4506.gif

Please use all available resources in the cockpit; unless it's a new-fangled doohickey. Please refrain from glancing at anything new-fangled... or doohickeyious.

Only 4 pages of posts, this is hardly beat to death by POA standards.

When you are fully engaged in non towered airport traffic pattern, you must decide who is the knucklehead.

Back