PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
BRO uniforms. Duty First!

Go Army beat Navy!

Well, that was easy.

Go everybody!
I live across the river a half hour from West Point, and attend at least one football game there each year, and a number of other events, including being a guest pastor at the cadet chapel, on occasion.
I have served in both the Air Force (1969-1973), the Army (Brigade Chaplain 2012 - 2014), and got rescued by the Navy during my first tour in S.E.A.
I'm very confused as to whom I should cheer.
Yay for our side.

Go everybody!
I live across the river a half hour from West Point, and attend at least one football game there each year, and a number of other events, including being a guest pastor at the cadet chapel, on occasion.
I have served in both the Air Force (1969-1973), the Army (Brigade Chaplain 2012 - 2014), and got rescued by the Navy during my first tour in S.E.A.
I'm very confused as to whom I should cheer.
Yay for our side.

No time in the Coast Guard yet?

My dad was in the navy for the last part of the war, then was commissioned in the army when he graduated from college, then switched to the air force. I don't know who to root for....

I hope the game is as close as the polling. I voted Navy since that's where my brother served.

Go Navy.

Although I suspect Army will use their same boring run game that they have always had and that Navy will not be able to stop them. Navy wins a high scoring game. Army wins a low scoring game.

I am constantly amazed at these games when I remember that every single one of these guys will become leaders in our militaries.

I noticed the Army uniforms are honoring the 1st Infantry Division.

I remember one of our local TV news bunnies doing a story a while ago. It might have been when they were shipping out from Ft Riley, KS to the First Gulf War. She mentioned "The Big Red One", but pronounced it the "big RED one".

D'oh! I'm watching the game and the sideline reporter lady just said the same thing!

I noticed the Army uniforms are honoring the 1st Infantry Division.

I remember one of our local TV news bunnies doing a story a while ago. It might have been when they were shipping out from Ft Riley, KS to the First Gulf War. She mentioned "The Big Red One", but pronounced it the "big RED one".

D'oh! I'm watching the game and the sideline reporter lady just said the same thing!

Yep, oldest active Army Division today.
C8693CB4-7A33-45EE-8A42-FA17FEEDCFA2.jpeg

Combat patch above the US flag??? :eek:

Good game so far. I didn't go to the trade school (I was AOCS) but have to root for Navy. It's been a tough year for them but no real losers in this game.

My best friend is an Army guy, so I’m rooting for them tonight. Always loved this game.

Question though - how do they determine who gets to attend? I’d imagine more servicemen want to go than seats available, so is it a lottery thing?

USMA ‘85. THREE-PEAT.

38b0deac920c4a6ec555bcc45a873e1c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Zoomies! Oh, wait, maybe next year for CinC Trophy.

Cheers

Well played game...best team won...Go Army

You have to beat both of us to do that. A three way and we keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good hard fought win Army! Toast of the Army...

BBD8E437-9751-4D2F-851F-CA8E8ECE407A.jpeg

Back