KMSN - breakfast - 08 DEC

I'll try to make it.

I'll be out of town unfortunately. Off topic, there doesn't seem to be a regional forum to post these types of meetups, or is there? I would like to plan an event at Aero Lake Estates (30IS) for all to enjoy. The airport owner/my buddy George has a really nice heated hanger for relaxing and hanging out. Probably cater a spread of food from the local Italian joint.

Off topic, there doesn't seem to be a regional forum to post these types of meetups, or is there? I would like to plan an event at Aero Lake Estates (30IS) for all to enjoy. The airport owner/my buddy George has a really nice heated hanger for relaxing and hanging out. Probably cater a spread of food from the local Italian joint.

That's a great idea (heated hangar, Italian food) and a good suggestion (local group notifications). The functionality for such notices is inherently available in the forum, i.e., when we join POA we can declare our location or home airfield. It's a matter of ... ahem ... simple geolocation search then to come up with a list of POA members within so many miles of a given place.

The weather is trending great for this weekend, just cool at nights.

That does sound good!

You get there at 9, I'll get there by 10 when you actually get in the door. ;)

I'll leave by 10:30, before the bill comes

A group on BT is aiming to be there about 9:30. I am going to try and make it.

Hmm I have to be at UES by 11 so unfortunately I think the timing will be too tight. Have fun though!

Oof, 9? Will have take FCH’s lead and get there when it’s, erm, warmer.

Not sure how my brain turned the thread title into Sunday but it did. No planes available today.

Thanks FCH (FlyingCheeseHead) for buying everyone that showed up breakfast, and filling our tanks with 100ll for the trip home. :)

Thanks FCH (FlyingCheeseHead) for buying everyone that showed up breakfast, and filling our tanks with 100ll for the trip home. :)

I'm a big believer in "Locals Pay," but for the fuel? Even I'm not THAT nice.

A group on BT is aiming to be there about 9:30. I am going to try and make it.
I was one of those BT'ers at the Jet Room that morning - didn't see this thread here until just now. It was a great day to fly, and the overcast turned into more-blue-than-gray while we were eating breakfast.

I was one of those BT'ers at the Jet Room that morning - didn't see this thread here until just now. It was a great day to fly, and the overcast turned into more-blue-than-gray while we were eating breakfast.

I ended up at the Blue Haven Cafe at KQUIN

Back