Will Marvel mystery oil get rid of metal in the oil?

I've been wondering how to get the teakettles out of my oil filter. I should have thought of adding MMO, now I feel silly for worrying about it.

Cowl removal is Bryan's code for how to peel a Grumman

BrYan: “Honey, I’m off to the hangar to do an oil change.”
Mrs BrYan: “OK, be careful, have fun - I’m going home to my Mother....let me know when you’ve cleaned up your mess”

Chocolate syrup, LOL. Did you remember one of these to tighten that filter down? You don't want that baby to leak.

hqdefault.jpg

I was looking for the Stan Lee cameo
Unfortunately, I think he missed that opportunity by a couple of weeks.

Of course if Stan had been taking his shot of MMO daily he'd still be here, minty fresh.

I spit some coffee out at Panera bread when he busted out the hot glue gun!!!

I just realized something was missing from the video to make it more epic
When he was cutting open the filter, If only he had channeled his inner Dan Akroyd as Julia Child from the SNL sketch. Including the spraying fake blood and "Save the Liver" shout before he passes out.

Good deal....no worries, someone will be by shortly with a number for you to call. :D

I guess since Bryan already has gotten to know the Ops guys at the FSDO that he thinks he should get to know the airworthiness guys next. Of course, they typically do have a much better sense of humor.

It's odd we talk down the editing, music and total time of actual flying videos, yet fawn all over 9+ minutes of silliness with much less content.

Also, the metal in the filter check is not even a new gag. Saw it on this forum before.

Overall a solid "C" effort.

It's odd we talk down the editing, music and total time of actual flying videos, yet fawn all over 9+ minutes of silliness with much less content.

Also, the metal in the filter check is not even a new gag. Saw it on this forum before.

Overall a solid "C" effort.

You tell him, ravs! Way too much silliness going on here. Your silly videos should be less silly. Unless they are supposed to be silly, I really couldn’t tell by watching it. Also, did all that metal REALLY fall out of your oil filter? I’m not sure of the credibility of that scene. Anyways, reported.

I've been doing it wrong all these years.

I liked the "bonus content" in the comments below the video where Flight Chops is misunderstanding a commenter's satiric response to the satiric video...

I liked the "bonus content" in the comments below the video where Flight Chops is misunderstanding a commenter's satiric response to the satiric video...

Yeah, I pinned that one.
It is weird to be excited but I told my wife "Flight shops is arguing with a guy in the comments section"

She goes: I don't know what you are even saying.

Back