Introduction

7_Zero_Whiskey

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Woodman4
Long time lurker on these forums but have never really posted much. Just wanted to introduce myself because I am planning on being more active on here in the near future.

Got my ppl last October, then a few months later had to change jobs and lost most of my expendable income. Took a break from flying for a while and am now back in a position to get back on track.

I plan to start my ifr training in January. I’m currently working on studying for the written and plan on getting that done before I start the flying. Fly out of KVUJ and it looks like there are several other people on the forum that aren’t too far away.

Anyways that’s all for now, look forward to learning more and hopefully meeting up with some of you in the future.

Long time lurker on these forums but have never really posted much. Just wanted to introduce myself because I am planning on being more active on here in the near future.

Got my ppl last October, then a few months later had to change jobs and lost most of my expendable income. Took a break from flying for a while and am now back in a position to get back on track.

I plan to start my ifr training in January. I’m currently working on studying for the written and plan on getting that done before I start the flying. Fly out of KVUJ and it looks like there are several other people on the forum that aren’t too far away.

Anyways that’s all for now, look forward to learning more and hopefully meeting up with some of you in the future.
WELCOME and good luck with your IFR training

Hey!

You'll find the Southeast group is pretty active ( talking about a lot of plans). But we do manage to get together (in small groups) pretty regularly... Hope to see you there....Welcome!

Hey!

You'll find the Southeast group is pretty active ( talking about a lot of plans). But we do manage to get together (in small groups) pretty regularly... Hope to see you there....Welcome!
Hey...I almost didn’t recognize you there...

Nice avatar!

Back