Finally got a flying machine

Nice looking plane ,congrats and good luck.

Very nice!!! Congrats!!! I can’t wait to get my own!

Thanks guys! I'm unfortunately stuck offshore this week and getting nothing done due to weather, I still haven't flown her because of work :( Until I get back I'm going to be flying the paper tiger dreaming of being in the left seat.
001.JPG

Sweet, but I hate to point out, it appears to have black marker all over the side!

Not sure why folks do that???
I saw a car on online for sale and the plates were blacked out. I texted the seller and asked what is the reason for blacking out the plate? I told the guy people see his plate when he drives down the road! His comment was "I didn't think about that"
He said he did it because other people do it :D

Not sure why folks do that???
I saw a car on online for sale and the plates were blacked out. I texted the seller and asked what is the reason for blacking out the plate? I told the guy people see his plate when he drives down the road! His comment was "I didn't think about that"
He said he did it because other people do it :D
I get trying to protect yourself from identity theft, etc, but people don't realize what they should protect, and what is readily/easily available through other sources...Even license plate information is public record stuff, if you know how to get it...and N numbers? Fugget about it...

He’s just trying to eliminate the casual stalkers amongst us.

He’s just trying to eliminate the casual stalkers amongst us.
Yea, not many of us using our names as our user id, the tail number would kind of defeat that purpose whatever it's worth.

"So that's the guy asking all the bonehead questions, I know that guy"

Hey wait . . . . the tail wheel is on the wrong end.
Kidding, great airplanes.
Capt. "T"

Thanks guys! I'm unfortunately stuck offshore this week and getting nothing done due to weather, I still haven't flown her because of work :( Until I get back I'm going to be flying the paper tiger dreaming of being in the left seat.
View attachment 69334

Offshore on a boat or a platform? If a boat, go find some nasty weather and practice turbulent chair flying. Just dont puke on the keyboard

Offshore on a boat or a platform? If a boat, go find some nasty weather and practice turbulent chair flying. Just dont puke on the keyboard
Platform thankfully, everytime I have to get on the boats I cant take it for more than an hour. I always have to get moved by the crane to the boat when its high seas and rain. I get in the galley, no windows and the smell of food and desiel exhaust with the waves makes me want to throw up.

Helicopter is so much better

Beautiful bird! I just got my first too! Gotta do my taildragger endoresement in her. Congrats

Flew my bird for the first time yesterday with my instructor! It was awesome! Way more powerful than the Cherokee 140 and warrior I flew. This thing pushed my into my seat and we leaped off the ground it seemed almost immediately. We rocketed skyward and we were at traffic pattern altitude in less than a minute. We did some basic stuff in the practice area and then headed back. One thing that happenedwas when I went to make a power change I kept looking at the tach in stead of MP, I’m going to have to build up the muscle memory for power and prop changes. Landing was faster and it sinks fast without power. All in all it was prettying awesome can’t wait to keep working on this thing. :)

D7D30FD5-72FD-40AA-8A66-6A910591697C.jpeg

Back