For Sale GDC31 - GPSS

DAC was charing $900 for the STC/recert last time I called. I bought one without knowing a year ago. That's if you,want it to be a "legal" install.

I wasn't sure as I bought the plane with it. Removed it because my dual G5 setup has GPSS...just waiting on Garmin to approve the 310 for their autopilot then I'm pulling the old one. If someone wan't GPSS they can get it from me WAAAYYY cheaper than buying this thing new.

I wasn't sure as I bought the plane with it. Removed it because my dual G5 setup has GPSS...just waiting on Garmin to approve the 310 for their autopilot then I'm pulling the old one. If someone wan't GPSS they can get it from me WAAAYYY cheaper than buying this thing new.
What's your old autopilot... just so I can dibs it ahead of time :)

Removed it because my dual G5 setup has GPSS...
Wait. There's a direct interface or you also bought a GAD29B?

Edit: NVM. I realized you're also going to add a Garmin autopilot. I originally thought you had the G5 driving your 400A.

Sensors detect panel upgrade creep...:cool:
Well, "holy crap this was installed illegally and badly and we're lucky it bound up during ground run, not in flight." Was discovered during my avionics upgrade... So now I have one to sell.

Back