Price Check On A Garmin GTX 335 Install

Doesn’t seem as far in January when getting to warm weather would be a welcome break. :D

I was estimated a 345 install for $8k (avionics shop), currently have a 330 in it.

I’m at X35 in north central FL. The GTX345 didn’t need a GPS because there was a 430W, and I took his GTX327 in on trade. Feel free to call me at 352-427-0285 or email jesse at saintaviation dot com.

The Stratus ES(G) is a great unit. Very simple to install and use, and qualifies for the rebate as well. I’ve installed a couple dozen of those.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the Stratus ES. I have a 650W, so this should work nicely.

There are work arounds, its happening every day, even for the "dealer install only" boxes.
Garmin knows that policy kinda sucks hence why there are select kits being sold OTC too.
Brian, check your PM if you don't mind...

There are work-arounds, but Garmin is much more dealer oriented than customer oriented. St Oshkosh & Sun-N-Fun, Avidyne & others throw parties for their customers. Garmin takes their dealers out for drinks. Just sayin’.

Back