Banned from Amazon reviews

I've always liked Krall and Bennett individually. What surprised me most, was that I liked the Bennett/Gaga CD more than this one. I think it's because I'm used to Krall always doing pop/jazz/standards, and Gaga, away from the outlandish outfits, is a remarkable singer and this was her first foray into the standards/jazz genre.

PS - I did not like the latest version of "A Star is Born" other than the dog.

Disclaimer: my parents owned a music & appliance store, and I grew up on the American Songbook (as it's referred to) as well as their records of the big bands of the 30s & 40s. Beatles were ok, not fond of Mick Jagger, I think I have every recording by Ella, the Count, the Duke, Aretha, and to me, The King is Nat, not Elvis.
Thanks - went to YouTube and gave Gaga a listen - didn't give her a thought before, just wrote her off as another noise maker. Strange industry!

They know who your friends are. They know who is in your contact list, who you send email and texts too and they know who talks to and about you in their emails and texts.

They know.
You can short circuit all that stuff - it's a PITA, but you can, even using a Android/Google phone, if spending the time on the effort to do so is worth it to you.

Oh the horror! How can you go on living if you are not allowed to review Amazon products? Think of all those poor people that will no longer be given the benefit of your opinion!
:hairraise:

Back