For Sale: Aircraft WTB: 182P/Q (P-Ponk a plus)

MikeAg03

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
Looking for a P, Q, or even R model 182. I would prefer to find one with an upgraded engine, but am open to standard O-470 engines as well. I watch all the sites, so if you have one you've been contemplated selling or know of one only for sale locally, please let know. Serious buyer and ready to move on the right plane.

Seems like a lot of people want the P or Q models. Why is this? Is this when Cessna started re-making the 182? Thx

I thought the “newer models” were a Bit heavier pulling useful load down with the 470 (hence the desire for pponk) But maybe that’s just me rationalizing our club H model as a great find!!!

I thought the “newer models” were a Bit heavier pulling useful load down with the 470 (hence the desire for pponk) But maybe that’s just me rationalizing our club H model as a great find!!!
Useful load on my 81 182R is 1305

I said P/Q because they have great useful and cheaper than most Rs... I'd consider an R as well... latest S and newer are out of my budget. Some P/Q models can have more useful than Rs... 1305 is crazy good for an R! Want to sell? :)

Perhaps everything you are looking for but high hours. Well-maintained and presentable a/c. I have flown it a bit.

%5Bahl%5D%20panair_0.jpg

Yeah, bit more hours than I'd like... Prefer something 5-7k max on airframe...

Useful load on my 81 182R is 1305
Your completely right. I Stand corrected. My usedule load is just under 1100lbs. My gross is 2800. For those models gross is a whooping 3100!! How’d they do that. Just a bit bigger wing?

Well, gross is 2950 for landing, 3100 for takeoff (R and P/Q w/ an STC)

Looking for a P, Q, or even R model 182. I would prefer to find one with an upgraded engine, but am open to standard O-470 engines as well. I watch all the sites, so if you have one you've been contemplated selling or know of one only for sale locally, please let know. Serious buyer and ready to move on the right plane.
I know of a Q model available near Fort Worth... send me your particulars via PM and I'll pass them to the seller.

@MikeAg03 - the Q @AggieMike88 is referring to is being sold by @flyin'gator

I fly safety pilot in that bird regularly. It's very nice and well maintained. Same stack as my RV - 430W, 330ES, 340 audio panel.

Worth a good long look IMHO.

Back