I got reported to the FAA (not a ******* Satire)

This thread has over 21K 'views' in 21 days. That is 1000/day or about 50 per hour. Can non POA members see this? If so, what are they searching for to end up on this thread? Curious.

You don't need to be a POA member to read POA posts, so it's entirely possible we have lurkers or people who are seeing it on Google. Goes for any of our threads, and that's part of why we have the anonymous feature for "Lessons Learned" and "Medical Topics".

Note that you probably also have a lot of the same people viewing the thread.

the issue(s), an important one far all, is likely out there all over the place

The same 100 people coming back to catch up 2100 collective times. :D

We also have a lot of lurkers on PoA - people who are avid readers but don't post themselves. Threads like this are going to garner a lot of attention.

We also have a lot of lurkers on PoA - people who are avid readers but don't post themselves. Threads like this are going to garner a lot of attention.

And I would call it a near certainty that at least two of the lurkers have IP addresses pointing to the vicinity of the North Texas FSDO.

Howdy, gentlemen!:goofy:

e486dba0-21e0-42ea-8ce9-bb6ab4eeaa29-png.68545

This thread has over 21K 'views' in 21 days. That is 1000/day or about 50 per hour. Can non POA members see this? If so, what are they searching for to end up on this thread? Curious.

Between the FSDO and all the people Googling "reported to the FAA" and getting here, I'm almost surprised it's not more.

You don't need to be a POA member to read POA posts, so it's entirely possible we have lurkers or people who are seeing it on Google. Goes for any of our threads, and that's part of why we have the anonymous feature for "Lessons Learned" and "Medical Topics".

Note that you probably also have a lot of the same people viewing the thread.

POA is also very efficient in getting high google rankings . Just google 'this months chemtrail formula' and it will point you to the relevant thread on POA.

POA is also very efficient in getting high google rankings . Just google 'this months chemtrail formula' and it will point you to the relevant thread on POA.

Yes, because that is the sort of thread and information that we should want to be known for.

Glad POA can be an opinion leader when it comes to chemtrails.

I need to refill the tank in the MU2 with the November formulation.

So at what level does bashing of the government and/or its employees become political and worthy of moderation from the site management? This thread includes rampant bashing of the FAA inspector and the FAA in general. So this must somehow be considered okay. When does it not become okay? Bashing the inspector's supervisor or manager? Bashing the top dog in Flight Standards? Bashing the Associate Administrator? Bashing the Administrator himself? Bashing the Secretary of Transportation? Bashing her boss? It would seem that if bashing anyone in the chain is okay then bashing any of them would be okay. And if bashing any single one of them is a violation of rules then bashing all of them would be as well.
Bashing. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Also, your logic. . .isn't.

So I think trying to make the connection of this thread to political posts for moderation is a stretch. That said this forum does not exist in a vacuum, there are FAA employees or former employees (controllers) who post here and it's not a stretch to think that FAA employees involved in enforcement are members here also, especially if they are pilots. Understanding the considerable power these guys and gals are given over pilot certificates, and understanding that flying as it stands is a privilege granted by the government rather than a right, I would tread lightly when writing about these folks. The regulations are broad and some burdensome, I would hate to have one or more of these people who enforce the rules POed at me. YMMV.
Maybe a FOIA request for the external browsing history of the FSDO would be illuminating. Or at least interesting. Use Chicago rules. Takes money, though. . .

Could you show them a printed out version of a digital logbook? Only showing legal for currency entries?
I think they'd want to see the endorsements, like for your BFR, etc. I could be wrong, but would guess the originals, or a copy?

What is this thing "Facebook" that y'all keep talking about?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Who knew? Apparently the North Texas FSDO has a facebook page, too.
Wow, looking at the pin, I work way too close to that office, less than a couple of blocks away.

:hairraise: Dr Bryan! Reverend Bryan!

Lol give myself s FR! :rofl:

My only visit to the ATL FSDO, late 80s, I basically went on my own as you did. An inspector and FAA attorney interviewed me. My ATC background helped me as I quoted a couple of paragraphs from the controller handbook, had a repair receipt for a repair that caused me to lose comm with approach control while flying a photo flight, and a few other things. Went well and they let me go as they were satisfied. This of course was when they were more of the bad FAA. Fun times.

Glad yours went well Bryan. Looking forward to more of your humor.

Last edited:
Ft. Worth guys know how to do it......;)

FWIW....It might have played out different in the north east region. Same result.....different Joe Friday discussions. :confused:

Last edited:
Your best video to date.

Perhaps naturally, the one thing I'd like to clarify is the role of a lawyer in this. As I mentioned earlier, it's rare that the FSDO knows I am involved in most of the cases I handle.

But I have also attended this type of meeting when the client and I thought it necessary. It has not resulted in escalation or even in bringing in the FAA attorneys. It actually de-escalated a situation which had already gotten out of hand.

Thanks for the prescription man. My pudding tumor is MUCH better.

Or maybe not, but it sure does feel better.

PM me your address and I'll send the cash.

I’m 70 and a CFI. Are you implying it was me? Not my style man.

I’d think if it was you, there would be a PoA fly in unexpectedly at your airport.........

Thanks for the prescription man. My pudding tumor is MUCH better.

Or maybe not, but it sure does feel better.

PM me your address and I'll send the cash.

He also does prostate exams no charge! Now that’s some who will get behind you!

That reminds me, I need to get on your schedule for a colonoscopy.

Holy s**t! you're a brave man. Have you seen the things he sticks in his airplane? (or that comes out of it).

You may end up bending over at Christmas with a flashlight and saying, "Look kids, guess where Elf on a Shelf is?!"

Holy s**t! you're a brave man. Have you seen the things he sticks in his airplane? (or that comes out of it).

You may end up bending over at Christmas with a flashlight and saying, "Look kids, guess where Elf on a Shelf is?!"
Yeah, but I have a bare bones health insurance plan, and Bryan is the only in-network provider

Wait, are you wearing an FAA hat? Is this a ploy? Have you somehow been doing all these videos leading up to this one to make the FAA out to be nice guys?

Nice way to stretch a lot of humor into a serious situation. I wonder if those FAA guys have a private laugh after hours...

Back