I got reported to the FAA (not a ******* Satire)

Come ON Bryan! Tell us what happened.

Your legions of minions are hanging by a thread here!

You dont suppose they sent him to Guantanamo??? That could be bad...

they're prolly have beers together

By now I think it's safe to assume that part of Bryan's plea deal requires him to refrain from all internet use for the next 40 years.
Either that, or he’s subtlety trolling us by leaving us all hanging.

TL,DR
But I call dibs on the Grumman when his wings are clipped.

JK man hope it went well.

And dibs.:D

Reminds me of the old Warren Zevon song "Send lawyers guns and money"

he's getting counseling....on how a responsible PIC acts on social media. o_O

Maybe giving up SM (social media, get your minds out of the gutter) is part of his plea bargain?

Ya'll need Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook

If he elaborated, he would probably have been banned.

They are the feds. They threatened him with 50 years federal but are willing to cut him a deal if he gives up his co-conspirators in that network of unlicensed flight instructors he was leading. He just gave them the login list for POA to start working their way down. Expect other POAers to disappear or get indicted in the weeks to come.

Last edited:
I think he got his wee wee spanked and is still recovering.

DC6B403D-CBF0-445F-8321-96DDAC9E61DB.jpeg
Tough to make Bail on a CFI’s income....oh wait.....

Last edited:
I think they saw his TFR video and blackmailed him into flying secret missions in the Grumman.

Oh no......:confused:

Attachments

• E486DBA0-21E0-42EA-8CE9-BB6AB4EEAA29.png
    E486DBA0-21E0-42EA-8CE9-BB6AB4EEAA29.png
    677.7 KB · Views: 700
Sorry. I got crazy busy at work....The details are way too much to type but I will have a documentary shortly.

So First, probably 80% of what I have heard about these guys might be somewhat embellished internet lore.

I will get to that. Here's what happened.
A very robotic young man greeted me and refused to shake my hand. I was like "WTF Bro???"
He said "I have a cold and I would hate to be the cause of you falling ill"
He had a trainee with him as well so that guy sat in.
They are both pilots by the way

Dude goes: "So what is your rebuttal to the claim that you have been receiving compensation in exchange for flight lessons?"
I reply: "I have not been receiving compensation in exchange for flight lessons"
He says: "May I see your log book?"
I hand him my logbook. *gasp*

He spends 10 minutes reading every single memo which I am a little embarrassed by because my logbook is more like a comic book.
It was painstaking. He didn't skip one spec of ink.
He tested me: "So who is this Mark King?"
I said: "A friend. He and I flew together once."

I put people's names in my logbook. If we've flown together you are in there (probably under "mile high club". Mom's is the most awkward)
He gave me my logbook back.

He goes: "Well, we have nothing so substantiate that you are in fact receiving compensation for flying. However there will be a note in your file that there was an investigation that could not be substantiated. This is not negative in anyway but the investigation would be able to be reopened in the event that at later time there is cause to believe you are in fact accepting money w/o the proper ratings."

Me: Great! Mind if I interview you guys?
They said "sure"

I spend a good 45 minutes learning all about the FSDO and every thing then can do, don't do, and they dispelled so many things. More later on that.
They said I could use the FOI to attempt to get the identity of the person that submitted the claim which I am going to do.

I also told them to expect to see me again and we will probably become good friends over time.

Honestly aside from the fact that someone decided I needed this lesson, the event today was good. I learned a lot and I (and you) should have zero fear if these guys reach out to you. Even if you've done something wrong. They are not out to get us. Like I said, they (in this case) are pilots and stated their goal is to get pilots back into compliance in the event that they screw up.
At any rate, more silver linings than dark clouds on this event

Sorry. I got crazy busy at work....The details are way too much to type but I will have a documentary shortly.

So First, probably 80% of what I have heard about these guys might be somewhat embellished internet lore.

I will get to that. Here's what happened.
A very robotic young man greeted me and refused to shake my hand. I was like "WTF Bro???"
He said "I have a cold and I would hate to be the cause of you falling ill"
He had a trainee with him as well so that guy sat in.
They are both pilots by the way

Dude goes: "So what is your rebuttal to the claim that you have been receiving compensation in exchange for flight lessons?"
I reply: "I have not been receiving compensation in exchange for flight lessons"
He says: "May I see your log book?"
I hand him my logbook. *gasp*

He spends 10 minutes reading every single memo which I am a little embarrassed by because my logbook is more like a comic book.
It was painstaking. He didn't skip one spec of ink.
He tested me: "So who is this Mark King?"
I said: "A friend. He and I flew together once."

I put people's names in my logbook. If we've flown together you are in there (probably under "mile high club". Mom's is the most awkward)
He gave me my logbook back.

He goes: "Well, we have nothing so substantiate that you are in fact receiving compensation for flying. However there will be a note in your file that there was an investigation that could not be substantiated. This is not negative in anyway but the investigation would be able to be reopened in the event that at later time there is cause to believe you are in fact accepting money w/o the proper ratings."

Me: Great! Mind if I interview you guys?
They said "sure"

I spend a good 45 minutes learning all about the FSDO and every thing then can do, don't do, and they dispelled so many things. More later on that.
They said I could use the FOI to attempt to get the identity of the person that submitted the claim which I am going to do.

I also told them to expect to see me again and we will probably become good friends over time.

Honestly aside from the fact that someone decided I needed this lesson, the event today was good. I learned a lot and I (and you) should have zero fear if these guys reach out to you. Even if you've done something wrong. They are not out to get us. Like I said, they (in this case) are pilots and stated their goal is to get pilots back into compliance in the event that they screw up.
At any rate, more silver linings than dark clouds on this event

Great to hear!

had either of them seen your instructional I mean satirical video series?

He's pranking us.

I think something big is coming early in April.

Back