For Sale (FREE AT&T SIM CARD w/ Credit) Switchbox Remote Control 4G

phillipny

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
phillipny
FREE AT&T SIM CARD w/ $ in Account for Switchbox 4G - September Sale

If you'd like to receive a Switchbox Control 4G unit this month, we are including a free AT&T Sim Card with $ in your account. PM or Email us if you're interested before its sold out.

---------

The Switchbox 4G

The easiest, cheapest and safest way to remote control any electrical device.
http://switchboxcontrol.com/the-switch-box/

For Pilots: No more driving to the airport hours before a flight. Turn on your Engine Heater from your cellphone, and simplify your cold flying routine! TIP: Activate a 2nd device like a Cabin Heater for your sensitive avionics, or a Coffee Maker before you arrive!

For General Use: Your new 'Smart Home' with the easy automation from SwitchBox. Remote control your heating, lighting and air conditioning, from anywhere in the world. TIP: Turn On the A/C before you get home, or check to see if you left the lights On and turn them Off.

Specifications

- Electrical: 120V/60hz. Max Power Handling 1800W
- Features: Custom Timer up to 18 hours, Security List for blocking unknown callers, Includes 10' extended Antenna
- Warranty: 1 year Mfr parts & labor, 30day money back guarantee, FCC and CE certified
- Operating Manual found at http://switchboxcontrol.com/s/switchboxmanual.pdf
- Shipping: In Stock

---------

Pictures and Press Below

xZG9vZe.jpg

i4HGEmd.jpg

CO3jm1H.jpg

NQ9ZIiw.jpg

612JfGQ.jpg

All orders shipped out. Check your email for tracking

Few days left for the Switchbox 4G w/ ATT special

I've got a 2g unit I have not used since last spring.... Are you still upgrading them to 4g?

Phil my switchbox needed a new ATT SIM card this year. After 4-5 uses it won’t work in my hangar. I brought it away from there and it worked perfect....could the SIM card need an update? I think it’s a 4G I bought it from you last year. Thx

Back