Getting my daughter started early...

RudyP

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
RudyP
We flew from San Diego to Napa this morning for a family weekend in wine country and my 8 month old daughter wanted to get a little bit of stick time. She seems to really enjoy flying!
B74ECCAE-A19D-4C86-8FFE-A5EA7A35439D.jpeg EDC8BC21-842E-4255-A732-A0CD1E6377AD.jpeg
Note for those who might think the side stick might take some getting used to that she took to it right away!

OMG she's so cuuuute!!!!!

Love the headset.

yes indeed. Started my son at 8 weeks 5 years ago. Good times. Love the hair btw. Reminds me of my students after a dollar ride on the -38 :D

Haha. Thanks. She is a cute one. And her hair is bonkers.

She spent most of the flight with her mom looking out the window.
13F35825-E17C-4C3F-A054-B7B818A53409.jpeg

Living the dream, sir. You are a lucky man!

What headset is that and do you like it? Have a 5 day old and will be looking to take her up soon and want her little ears protected.

If i pay an instructor, can i have her log time at like 2 weeks so she has a super early logbook?

What headset is that and do you like it? Have a 5 day old and will be looking to take her up soon and want her little ears protected.

If i pay an instructor, can i have her log time at like 2 weeks so she has a super early logbook?
We ve had a good run with the baby banz. My son's were the kind with a regular head band, but they also offer the style you see on ops kiddo with the elastic bands. A Google search should easily bring it up.

Congratulations!

She seems happy with them. They have slipped off a couple of times but she doesn’t try to take them off herself and she has no problems wearing them at all (we tried st home first and were pleasantly surprised that she didn’t try to rip them off). Here is the brand we have:
https://www.amazon.com/Ems-Kids-Baby-Earmuffs-U-S/dp/B00XWT8ZKS?keywords=em's+4+bubs+baby+earmuffs+white&qid=1540214095&sr=8-1-fkmrnull&ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1&th=1

On your second point, I think you could do that if you find an instructor who is willing. I hear Bryan is accepting new students....

She's a cutie!

Back