Watch my friend Spencer

I have flown with Spencer in that very plane. It was a blast...but after a few hammerheads and spins....I was not feeling very awesome. He used to have (maybe he still does) stickers of a stick-figure puking that he added whenever somebody got sick.

Stretchybatics!

I'd give it a whirl. If flying back from LZU last week didn't get me to barf...

FIFY :)

Nah, aerobatics are fun. Just don't let the pilot talk you into eating before. Yeah "full stomach is happy stomach" does not work in the cockpit at 4 Gs. :)

I did an eight lesson intro to aerobatics a number of years ago. Before the last lesson, the CFI and I ate at a neighbors hangar party. Two brats with mustard and onions, potato salad, and cherry pie.

Then we did pretty much the entire routine. Immelmans split s cloverleafs snaps etc. No issues.

Last edited:
I did an eight lesson intro to aerobatics a number of years ago. Before the last lesson, the CFI and I ate at a neighbors hangar party. Two brats with mustard and onions, potato salad, and cherry pie.

Then we did pretty much the entire routine. Immelmans split s cloverleafs snaps etc. No issues.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant for newbies.
Once used to Gs, it's no biggie. But the first one can be a surprise for the pax.

Awesome videos. Although I have Samsung 360 camera and Oculus goggle, but the non-360 version made even better. I wonder what editing software he use. "Power Director"?

Any idea what the 360 camera is?
It's list in the title "Nikon Keymission 360"

Somebody knows? Can Pietenpol leave the corkscrew?

A. That looks cool as hell.
B. I almost yacked just watching the video
C. That is some weird music

I used to vomit from riding a Ferris wheel. Wingovers and three-turn spins are my limit.

In January, Spencer is going to attempt to beat the world record (held by himself) for most inverted flat spins.
I believe his target is 150 spins and If I am not mistaken, he plans to start from 30,000 in his Pitts.

Here's the original record

Back