Wanted: Partnership Partnership at KLXT?

Mr.T

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Marty
It's a long shot, but...

I'm wondering if anyone here either knows of an available partnership or would be interested in forming one, based at KLXT?

I'm looking for a 4-place piston single, but would consider a 2-place E/AB (RV-9A or similar). Strongly prefer IFR capable with reasonably modern avionics and and A/P.

Send a PM and let's talk!

Are you already based/flying at LXT?

I know a guy out that way that might have some ideas, but if you are already there then he might not have anything new to share.

I'm based at LXT but haven't been in touch with anyone about partnerships at this point. If you have a contact, please send a PM!

I'm based at LXT but haven't been in touch with anyone about partnerships at this point. If you have a contact, please send a PM!
I'll get his info and let him know someone might ask. He isn't in a partnership that I know of, but might know someone that is.

I sent him your request of what you are looking for, he's going to ask around.

Are you in a club now?

I sent him your request of what you are looking for, he's going to ask around.

Are you in a club now?

Thanks for the update; interested to hear what's available in the area - there doesn't seem to be a good way to find out about this stuff locally...

Yep, in a club but looking for better access... Was in a co-ownership arrangement when I first started flying 17 years ago and it worked out well. I was out of flying for the last 13 years or so, just getting back into it in the last few months and a club seemed like the best way to get started for cheap.

Thanks for the update; interested to hear what's available in the area - there doesn't seem to be a good way to find out about this stuff locally...

Yep, in a club but looking for better access... Was in a co-ownership arrangement when I first started flying 17 years ago and it worked out well. I was out of flying for the last 13 years or so, just getting back into it in the last few months and a club seemed like the best way to get started for cheap.
Just PMd you. Very similar story myself.

It's a long shot, but...

I'm wondering if anyone here either knows of an available partnership or would be interested in forming one, based at KLXT?

I'm looking for a 4-place piston single, but would consider a 2-place E/AB (RV-9A or similar). Strongly prefer IFR capable with reasonably modern avionics and and A/P.

Send a PM and let's talk!

How did this work out for you? I'm in the same situation here in 2020. Thanks!

Back